Mission Accomplished

After Y/N landed on the cruiser, he quickly got inside as Ahsoka was waiting for him. As she had a big smile on her face.

Ahsoka: You're okay! (runs up & hugs Y/N)

Y/N: Y-Yeah, I'm okay.

Ahsoka: And not a single scratch on you. Just what I was expecting from a Captain.

Y/N: How's Jabba's son?

Ahsoka: He's doing better. I gave him medicine.

Y/N: That's good.

Y/N and Ahsoka walked into the cockpit and saw Anakin fixing the systems. He saw Y/N and he walked up to him and hugged him.

Anakin: Glad to see you're okay.

Y/N: Don't worry, Anakin. I'm tough a person.

Ahsoka: Awe... This is something I haven't seen from my master.

Anakin: Well, Y/N, is like a little brother to me. So I treat him very differently.

Ahsoka: Awe... That's even more sweet.

Anakin: (smiles) Now, help me with this. I want the primary systems fully repaired by the time we reach Tatooine.

Y/N: (smiles) Roger that. (takes off helmet and helps Anakin)

Ahsoka: You grew up on Tatooine, right? So, for you, this trip is like going home.

Anakin: Yeah. Home...

Ahsoka: Where did you grow up from, Y/N?

Y/N: I grew up on an island but... I don't really know where... I was just a little boy who lived with my mother which was away from civilization until I was found by Master Yoda and General Kenobi.

Ahsoka: Oh.

Anakin: (sees Tatooine) I was hoping I'd never have to lay eyes on this dust ball again.

Ahsoka: Okay. What happened?

Anakin: I don't want to talk about it. How's Stinky holding up?

Ahsoka: He seems to be feeling a lot better. His fever is gone. Even you have to admit he's cute when he's asleep.

Anakin: I admit I like him better when he's quiet, but only a little.

Ahsoka: What about you, Y/N?

Y/N: Uh... sure I guess.

Ahsoka: Jeez, you're doing that again.

Y/N: What?

Ahsoka: Just admit he's cute.

Y/N: He's not cute... He's little and gross.

Ahsoka: Hey, take that back.

Y/N: No.

Anakin: Okay, kids. Calm down or else you're both in timeout. (R2 beeps) No, R2. I want the cannon operational first. Leave the rear deflector shields for later.

Y/N: I would've done the rear shields first.

Ahsoka: Yeah... That's really risky.

Anakin: A strong attack eliminates the need for defense, Snips.

Ahsoka: (radar starts beeping) Attack ships, incoming!

The attack ships start firing their turrets at them as Anakin started to think that he should've done the rear shields.

Anakin: Somebody doesn't want Stinky to get home in one piece.

The ship ended taking damage from the rear as Anakin knew the rear shields should've been up first.