Bomber

While Ahsoka and Anakin were on a mission together. Y/N was in the Temple Hangar helping a group of mechanics rebuilding a ship that was his design since he was getting it upgraded.

Mechanic 1: Sir, shall we add the weapons to the ship now?

Y/N: Yes. Add them on so that we can see if they fit. If they don't we'll restucture it a few times to fit it in place.

Mechanic 1: Yes, sir.

Mechanic 2: Sir, the ship's systems are running great. There's nothing wrong with it.

Y/N: That's great.

While Y/N was working on the last weapon for the ship there was a sudden explosion as Y/N and the mechanics were all caught in the blast.

Windu: Get the survivors now!

Plo: Hurry.

Plo was able to find Y/N underneath the rubble and he pulled him out and took him to the medical room. As the other mechanics were brought in also.

Plo: Y/N, did you see anything?

Y/N: No. The explosion just came out of nowhere. Who all survived the explosion?

Plo: Not many...

Y/N: How can a terrorist get in the Temple?

Plo: My instincts are telling me that it may be one of our own.

Y/N: No one's meant to be trusted except for Anakin and Ahsoka am I right?

Plo: Yes. Given that they weren't in the Temple we may come to an agreement to let them lead the investigation. However, I want you to help them as well.

Ahsoka and Anakin came running into the medical room after they heard Y/N was one of the victims that got caught in the explosion.

Ahsoka: Y/N!

Y/N: Hey, you two.

Plo: I'll take my leave. (walks out of the room)

Ahsoka: (hugs Y/N) Thank goodness, you're okay.

Anakin: Are you hurt?

Y/N: No, I'm fine. Luckily I wasn't close to the explosion when it happened.

Anakin: You can't catch a break.

Y/N: Tell me about it... I think I'm starting to get your bad luck, Anakin. But not with ships.

Anakin: Hey, I'm a good pilot.

Ahsoka: When you fly you always either get shot down or crash somehow.

Anakin: All right, very funny. Now, come on. We have to meet with the Council.

Ahsoka: Including Y/N?

Anakin: Including him too. He was caught in the explosion so he can help us with this investigation.

Y/N: (smiles) Time to work as a detective again. Just like that time remember, Ahsoka.

Ahsoka: (smiles) Yep.

Anakin: Uh what?

Ahsoka: Nothing. Let's go.

Y/N, Ahsoka, and Anakin left the medical room and they went to go meet with the Jedi Council about the situation that happened.

Anakin: How could the Separatists infiltrate the Temple?

Yoda: Worse than that it is.

Ahsoka: What could be worse, Master Yoda?