Girlfriend to the Rescue

After Y/N was captured by Wolffe and Anakin. He was going to face punishment for the crimes that he did not commit. Y/N was sitting in his cell and they took Y/N to the Chamber of Judgment where he would meet with the Council as he walked past Anakin and Ahsoka.

Yoda: Padwan L/N, serious charges have been levied against you. How plead you?

Y/N: Not guilty, Master. I would never take lives of innocents after you all have given me a second chance.

Ki-Adi Mundi: There is evidence to the contrary. You were alone with Letta Turmond when she died. Can you explain this?

Y/N: Someone used the Force against her.

Plo: Which brings us to Ventress. Can you explain your association with her?

Y/N: We had a mutual understanding. She helped me.

Windu: Did she help you acquire the nano-droid weaponry found when you were apprehended, the same devices used in the bombing of the Temple?

Y/N: She did not have anything to do with the bombing or acquire the nano-droids. She's innocent in all of this. I was being set up and deceived. As you are all being deceived now.

Windu: The question is, Padawan L/N, who is deceiving us? Ventress, you, or someone else?

Y/N: I'm not deceiving you. It's someone else, Master.

Ki-Adi Mundi: How would we know if that was true?

Y/N: So, you don't believe me at all.

Anakin: You all made your decision didn't you?! This meeting is just a formality!

Yoda: *sighs* Reached a decision we have, though not in total agreement are we.

Windu: It is the Council's opinion that Padawan Y/N L/N has committed sedition against the Republic, and thus, he will be expelled from the Jedi Order.

Ahsoka: You can't do this!

Y/N: I should've known...

Y/N looked at Obi-Wan and he knew that he tried his best to fight for him but the others except Yoda and Plo wouldn't listen to Obi-Wan.

Ki-Adi Mundi: Your Padawan status will be stripped from you, and you shall forfeit all rank and privileges within the Grand Arm of the Republic. You will be turned over to the Republic courts to await your trial and whatever punishment they will set for you. Henceforth, your are barred from the Jedi Order.

Y/N: If that's your decision then so be it.

Y/N was being taken away but he gave Ahsoka a signal and she caught on to it. Ahsoka left the room with Anakin and she quickly got to work.

But while that was happening Y/N was sitting in the prison cell as he saw Anakin and Padme walking into the cell. Padme came and hugged Y/N close to her.

Anakin: Padme is going to represent you before the Senate.

Padme: I'm going to do everything I can to prove your innocence, Y/N.

Y/N: Thanks, Sis.

Padme: Let's work on your defense.

Y/N: *sighs* Sorry, if I'm not optimistic. I guess I wasn't really part of that Order. But everyone except Ahsoka, Anakin, and Obi-Wan has abandoned me... I'm not holding out much hope the Senate will treat me any better.

(Time Skip)

Y/N was brought to the Senate for his trial as he saw the Jedi Council, Chancellor Palpatine, and many others that were there to attend. Ahsoka walked through the door but he also saw Tarkin at the other end.