1796

Bu Fang no se sorprendió por la aparición de Kun Bird.

Después de todo, venía del Universo Primitivo, por lo que era normal que regresara.

Quizás se había quedado en el restaurante durante mucho tiempo, pero su aura se había vuelto mucho más fuerte.

Al ver a Bu Fang nuevamente, el pequeño vitoreó.

Bu Fang frotó la cabeza del Pájaro Kun, y los ojos de águila de este último se movieron de un lado a otro.

En la distancia …

Un aura familiar estalló.

Bu Fang miró con indiferencia.

El vacío comenzó a condensarse y condensarse...

Countless strands of sword intent gathered rapidly, and soon, a figure appeared. He was clad in an ethereal Daoist robe and exuded a fierce sword intent.

It was Tongtian.

However, unlike the Sect Leader he had met on Earth, his aura was so powerful that it could cut the universe apart.

It was as powerful as the faceless man he had met before.

Without a doubt, the current Sect Leader was the true almighty expert of the Primitive Universe.

His clone had broken through the shackles after entering the Ancestral Planet to cultivate.

His many experiences on the Ancestral Planet had made him undergo a qualitative change.

"Owner Bu, you're finally here."

Tongtian's clone looked at Bu Fang with a smile.

Behind him, there was a gentle circle of light rotating ….

Bu Fang looked at Tongtian and nodded. It was rare for him to meet an old friend in the Primitive Universe.

"Please enter Hangu Pass. I've been waiting for you for a long time," Tongtian said.

Sect Leader Tongtian said. He turned sideways and pointed at the majestic Hangu Pass. Then, he turned into a stream of light and drifted away.

Bu Fang glanced at the towering city.

He took a step.

The Kun Bird on his shoulder spread its wings.

Its sonorous cry resounded through the heavens.

Then, it grew enormous, supported Bu Fang's body, flapped its wings, and soared into the sky.

It flew straight toward Hangu Pass.

The gate was filled with the thick aura of the River of Time and Space, and it seemed to be stained with the blood of an Almighty Expert that had yet to dry.

As the blood squirmed, it made a rustling sound.

The Kun Bird spread its wings and flew into the gate. In a flash, it entered the pass.

As soon as he entered the Heaven Pass, everything in front of him changed.

It was as if blood was surging in the blood-colored sky. A dense killing intent surged violently.

It was extremely frightening.

There were no houses or buildings in Heaven Pass …

It was completely empty …

Only by ascending the city's Heavenly Stairway could there be iron-blooded Heavenly Soldiers and Heavenly Generals, as well as many immortals and Primordial Demon Gods.