Chapter One-Terra

The day had been a pretty quiet day. Jump City sat peacefully as the sun began to set. The Teen Titans were sitting in the common room, Starfire was watching Cyborg cook dinner, Robin was checking to make sure all of his gadgets worked, and Terra and Beast Boy sat on the couch next to each other, playing a video game. Everyone was there except Raven, who was meditating on the roof.

"I'm so going to beat you this time Terra!" Beast Boy yelled as he pushed the buttons on the game controller.

"Not a chance!" Terra replied, staring at the screen.

This argument went on for about five minutes until Terra's car passed the finish line first.

"Told ya BB", Terra said, smiling at her boyfriend.

"No way!" he said, checking to make sure his game controller hadn't glitched, causing her to win.

As the rest of the team continued doing what they were doing, Terra whispered something into Beast Boy's ear, causing his face to turn red and he nodded in agreement. Terra stood up and grabbed his hand and walked out of the common room, leading them to his room.

"Shhhh", she whispered, opening his door and leading him towards the bed.

It had been ages since they had done anything on it, and Terra deserved her award for winning, right?

Beast Boy started kissing her, and she grabbed his hair, lacing her fingers into it. She pulled him closer, and jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist. This would be fun.

He brought her up against a wall and began exploring the inside of her mouth, all the while pushing her up and against the wall. She moaned, feeling pleasure coarse through her body, and started to pull the bottom of his shirt up. He responded and quickly threw it off, reaching for hers next.

Soon they were ready, and the night of fun began.