Chapter Twenty Seven-The End as We Know It

"Azerath Metrion Zinthos!" She screamed, black energy pulling the doors off of the hinges.

The team walked through the doors, not finding a single guard. There was an eerie silence surrounding them, and not one of them broke it. Raven slid a hand against the wall, tightly closing her eyes.

"He's close, and he knows we're here." She said, pulling her hand to her side and turning towards the team, "Remember, you guys cannot get close enough to him to get hurt. I couldn't stand losing any of you." Before anyone could say anything else, she began to fly towards a narrow hallway.

The rest of the team followed her, quietly stepping, or flying, around the giant castle.

Once they reached large double doors, Raven turned around once again, nodding to each of her teammates, holding eye contact with Beast Boy for the longest amount of time.

When she pushed open the doors, instead of seeing a normal room, they could see a barren wasteland.

The others gazed in horror around the area while Raven surged forward, never once looking back. The silence grew stronger with each step they took, until the ground beneath them began to shake.

"He's here. And he knows we're here too." She said, flying forward. She had gotten ahead of the others, making sure they could no longer see where she was.

Once the team finally caught up with her, they saw her, flying eye to eye with her father. He was over one hundred feet tall, yet she didn't show any signs of fear.

The first to start the fight was Robin, sending explosives towards the red demon. This enraged him, and the battle began. There were green star bolts, blue lasers, and black energy flying around everywhere. Raven's father would be hard to beat, if not impossible.

Beast Boy ran over to Raven, remembering how she had defeated him when they were inside her mirror.

"Listen Rae, you need to let all of your emotions become one, you need to do this to stop your father. He is the one making Rage take over, you are the only one who can stop him."

Raven nodded at the green boy, her body beginning to levitate into the air. As white light began to pour from her eyes and mouth, everyone was momentarily blinded. Once the bright light was gone, Raven was left in a pure white cloak, facing her father.

"This is the last time you hurt anyone." She yelled, blasting him with her white energy.

The red devil fell to the ground, the heroes sighing a breath of relief. Raven was on her knees, her head in her hands.

Beast Boy ran over to her. She was still wearing the white outfit.

"It's over Rae, you don't have to be controlled by his rage anymore. You're free." He said, taking her into his arms. She smiled up at him and hugged him back, looking at the rest of the team. She hadn't noticed before, but they were all pretty beat up, looking like they had just gone through war, which, in a way, they had.

"Thank you all so much." A single tear escaped her eye as she began to stand up.

"Well, hey, we should all celebrate because of this!" Cyborg explained, giving Robin a pat on the back.

"But we are all so hurt because of what my father did to us." Raven said, confused that the half robot was full of so much happiness after almost being destroyed.

"Well, Rae, at the end of the day, the fact that we have the courage to still be standing... is reason enough to celebrate." The usual joking man said in a serious tone. "We deserve to be happy, and after this, I see no reason not to celebrate."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
After Raven had safely gotten her team members back to the safety of her living room, Starfire, Robin, and Cyborg all went to et ready for dinner, leaving her and Beast Boy alone in the common room.

"Thank you so much, for believing in me." Raven said, wrapping her arms around Beast Boys neck.

"I will always believe in you, Raven." He said, placing his around her waist.

The timing was perfect, the people were perfect, everything was perfect. Beast Boy looked in to Raven's eyes and leaned in, pushing his lips onto her's.

After a few seconds, they pulled away, a smile starting to form on both of their lips.

"Now, without my father, I won't have to worry about Rage taking over. My emotions can finally show and be free. We can be together!" She exclaimed, tightening the hug.

And that was exactly what Beast Boy wanted.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING! THIS IS THE END OF THIS BOOK. I DON'T KNOW YET IF I SHOULD WRITE A SEQUEL OR NOT. IF YOU THINK I SHOULD COMMENT AND IF I GET ENOUGH COMMENTS, I WILL CONSIDER MAKING A SEQUEL. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO READ THIS BOOK!