Chapter 1: The decision part 1

Hiccups POV

Hello. My name is Hiccup Horendous Haddock III. Right now I am freaking out becuase our village elder, Gothi, is picking someone to kill the Monstrous Nightmare. I used to lose sleep dreaming about this moment, but now I have been losing sleep dreading about this moment.

You might be wondering, why am I dreading this now? Well, a few weeks ago, during a dragon raid, I shot down a NIGHTFURY, the Offspring of Lightning and Death itself. Cool right? When I went to kill it, I couldn't. So, fast forward a few weeks, Toothless is now my very best friend, besides Gobber, who I guess is actually more of a father than a friend. I watch as Gobber raises his hook over Astrid's head, and I watch as Gothi shakes her head. OH THOR. I know that Gobber raises his hand over my head and I see Gothi shake her head in a yes motion. Ohmythorohmythorohhythor. I'm dead. I had been chosen to kill the Mounstrous Nightmare.

As soon as I can, which isn't very soon, considering all of the Vikings wanting to congratulate me and the other teens raising me over their shoulders shouting my name, I bolt to a cove near Ravens Point. This cove is where my dragon Toothless is. I sprint through the forest heading to the cove. I know the way by heart now.

"Looks like it's just me and you for now bud. We're going on a vacation. FOREVER." I say to Toothless as I secure the basket I brought to his saddle.

I stop when I hear Toothless give a low growl. I watch as he stands in a battle position, teeth bared, eyes narrowed. "What is it bud?" I ask. I turned my eyes toward what he was staring at, no glaring at, it was big rock at the edge of the cove.

Moments passed, and then something ran out from behind the rock screaming and running towards him with an axe.

Hello. Don't you just LOVE cliffhangers?

Well,I already said everything up top, so I have nothing to say. But, let's do some questions.

Favorite HTTYD quote?

Favorite HTTYD character?

Which Hiccup/ Astrid outfit did you like best? HTTYD 1, RTTE, HTTYD 2, HTTYD 3 or homecoming?

What did you think of Chapter? (Answer truthfully)