Chapter 22: Once In a Lifetime

Hello people. How's life? 

Sorry for not posting. I'm busy with school and sports and my art. I'm doing my best to write these chapters and post them weekly. 

Peace out

Sky

??? 

"I'm sure that this offer interests you?" I suggested. 

The man's eyes were wide. His look of confusion was priceless to me. Well, not priceless, everything had a price. Nothing was free in this world. 

"H-How?" Stoick asked. 

I smiled creepily. "I have my ways." 

"I'm sure you do," the blonde plump man next to Stoick murmured. 

I shot him a sharp glare, then returned my attention to The red head. "Once in a lifetime offer, my friend. You can refuse, and me and my..." warriors? Killers? Army? "...team, will leave you and your island alone. If you accept, we can get them back and you can have the life you always wanted." 

He hesitated. 

"Stoick," the blonde man warned. "Think about this." 

"Gobber," Stoick turned. "This could change everything."

"For the better or the worse Stoick!" He retorted. "Use your head here."

Me and my second in command shot a glance at each other. His eyes were shiny, and I shot him a small smirk, then I turned my glance back to the 2 men. 

"Excuse me, gentlemen," they both turned to me. "I swear, on all that is honest in me, that this will change it for the better."

The blonde, Gobber, raised a caterpillar at me. Stoick rubbed his calloused hands together. He exhaled through his nostrils. 

"Stoick," Gobber murmured again, placing a hand on his friend's shoulder. 

Stoick shrugged his hand off. He breathed in, straightened his shoulders, clenching his fists. "I accept." 

I shot him a toothy grin. "Wonderful."

Everything goes according to plan.

I clasped my hands together. "We'll go over all the details together later. Right now, it would be absolutely amazing, if you could give me and my crew a place to sleep." 

The bushy bearded man nodded slowly. "I will arrange something for you and your little group." He spoke slowly and without total focus. 

I grinned. "Absolutely perfect." 

Gobber 

I pulled Stoick out of the great hall and took him outside, pulling him by his arm. "Are yer insane?"I slapped the back of his head. 

"Aye!" 

"What we're ya thinkin', agreeing to an offer like that?" I asked. "Did yer even think what could happen to us now? What could happen to 'em?"

"Gobber, ya don't understand," he tried, rubbing the back of his head where I'd hit him. 

"No, I don't understand why you would think it's smart, or wise, or... something, to accept an offer like that!" I barked. 

"Yer right Gobber, ya don't understand. Ya don't understand what it's like to have things you love ripped from ya over and over again. Ya don't know and ya never will," He argued pointedly.

"I lost him too, Stoick," I replied. 

"Not like I did," he retorted. 

This man and his thick head. My thoughts rumbled. My best friend was hard headed and stubborn, unable to believe that he was in the wrong until it smacked him in the face.