Chapter 16: Hiccup, What Happened to You?

Hiccup's POV

Astrid had kept everyone but Eret, Heather and Gobber. Gobber, to Hiccup's surprise, had not once asked him about the scars that decorated his chest. And despite Hiccup constantly asking if he could get back my chest plate, Astrid had yelled at him saying, "HICCUP HORRENDOUS HADDOCK THE THIRD! NO. YOUR WOUNDS AREN'T HEALED." And Gothi practically writing the same thing, just with more cursing.

Valka's POV

Hiccup wasn't back yet. It had been two weeks. (A/N roughly. I think.) He hadn't sent a terror, and I was getting worried. Valka had decided called a full council meeting, with Mala and Dagur. The council, all in all, was very empty. We were missing our chief, Hiccup, and our (hopefully! Valka want grand babies as soon as possible!) soon to be chieftess, Astrid, Heather and Eret, who were a big part to the island. The council today was made up of Valka , Dagur, Mala, and Viggo. Cloudjumper, Sleuther, and Spark (Viggo's Skrill. Same from rtte.) were resting in the corner. "Thank you all for coming. We are gathered here today to discuss how we are going to find the 4 missing members of our council." Valka told them, worry invaded her voice. 

"No worries Valka." Dagur told me. "If Brother Hiccup, Eret, Heather and Astrid were staying longer, then they would have sent a terror."

"Is it probable that the terror might be on its way as we speak?" Mala asked.

Valka shook her head. "Hiccup knows to send his terrors in advance. If he was staying longer, or going somewhere before, he would have sent the terror at least a few days in advance, and it would have arrived yesterday." Mala nodded in understanding.

Viggo had been quiet the whole time, as if thinking how to say something. "Viggo? Do you have an idea where they might be?" Valka asked the man curiously.

"I think," he started while looking at us all. "That we need to consider the possibility that they might have been captured."

"By the warlords?" Dagur asked.

Viggo shook his head and replied with, "No. the warlords would have sent us a message to tell us and scare us. I'm talking about if they crashed somewhere, completely inaccessible to dragons, for fear they will be killed. An island where they might convince Hiccup to stay..."

"Or even force him." Valka finished grimly. 

"An island, so cursed, that Hiccup left long ago." Viggo ended.

The present council all met each others eyes, then at the same time said, "Berk."

***Time Skip of a few hours, brought to you by Yakkity Jorgenson, and Chicken.***

The plan was simple. They fly to Berk, look for Hiccup and the rest of them, then leave.

Okay, simple in Valka's mind.

Hiccup's POV (I know, I'm making the POVs really short this time. Sorry.)

Hiccup was talking to Toothless while still in hks bed. Astrid had left a little while ago to do something, and left the man here with his best friend.  "So, remind me again, how come you couldn't find a leaf in a forest?" Hiccup asked him.

"Hiccup I tried! I really did!" Toothless wined. "The whole forest was bare, not a single leaf in sight!" Hiccup's dragon complained. "Also, I thought that the all great 'Dragon King' could survive while I went out for a little." Toothless muttered sarcastically.

Hiccup chucked a pillow at the sarcastic Nightfury and he just threw it back at Hiccup. The man was going to throw another pillow at Toothless when he came over and sat his head down on my stomach. "Jeez Toothless! You—" he was cut off by someone busting in. "Gobber? Astrid?" Hiccup asked as Toothless got his head off of him. "What's wrong?"