Authors Note.

Hey Y'all! 

i know it's been a super long time since I updated and I'm deeply sorry about that. I've read this story over a few times in the past year or two and I've realized that I really have a lot to be proud of... this story compared to my most recent ones is a complete mess, from the misspellings to the holes and confusing pieces of the storyline... some days I feel I should be embarrassed that I've written something as messy as this but days like yesterday and today have me realizing that it isn't something I should be embarrassed about because this story is where I began, this story gave birth to my dream of being a writer and no matter how messy or hole-ridden like swiss cheese is it... i can't help but be proud of how far I've come and how much my writing has improved.

I'm not sure if I'll ever update this one again, and I'm not sure if I'll even edit it so it can be as polished and perfect as possible. Still, I am sure that this story I will forever be grateful for this because I've grown so much and realized just how much I love writing and how much it means to me. 

I am so grateful and thankful for each and every one of you who have read, voted, and commented on and for this story. you guys have no idea how much it means to me or how much happiness it brings me. 

while i'm not sure if i'm going to edit, polish, rewrite, continue this story, or start on something completely new about Alley and Chris, I would like to hear everyone's opinion on those prospects so please let me know in the comments. 

I like to believe that I include each and every one of you in a decision regarding a story which is why your thoughts and opinions matter SO MUCH to me!

                                                                  -Love, Kenzie! XOXO