6 weeks later

6 Weeks later.

Alley's POV.

So its been 6 weeks since chris and I got engaged and I couldn't be happier. I haven't fought a fight since me and chris became a couple and honestly I haven't really missed it. don't get me wrong being an MMA fighter has been mu dream since I was 15 but getting up at 5:30am in the morning and going to the gym to train for 8-10 hours is hard when we are home but when we are on tour its even harder. yes I know I said that I hadn't fought since we became a couple but I haven't stopped training. as much as I love MMA fighting I've decided to retire from MMA fighting or at least take a break and decide if this is still what I want.

{chris}

I'm taking alley to Hawaii for 2 weeks, alley's been crazy excited since I told her honestly I have been too. we are 5 months into this tour season and we've been home maybe 3 weeks in 5 months and it's time for a vacation I'm exhausted and so is alley so right now I'm on my way home to my beautiful fiancé.

I stop by outback and pick up our takeout order then head on home. pulling in the drive it I smile seeing alley cleaning out her jeep getting it ready to load our bags in. I park the challenger and get out and walk up the drive way to her jeep to be greeted by alley then I see porter and jaylee barking in the door. alley wraps her arms around me and kisses me before closing the jeeps doors and taking my hand and walking inside our new home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Flash back

"I called the real-estate agent babe!"

alley runs up to me and smiles that big ole beautiful smile and says "that's great babe when do we start looking?"

"he says we can go look at a couple at 2 today. he says the first one we are going to is exactly what we are looking for"

alley smiles big and says "I cant wait!!!! I'm so excited!"

I laugh and say "me too! house hunting with my girl!"

as soon as we pulled up out front and alley and I laid eyes on it we knew it was perfect it, it was the house we had dreamed about one day owning, the house we would raise our kids in. it was more then just a house it's our home!

we didn't bother looking at the others we decided that this was it, we had to have it so we closed on it 2 weeks later and moved in 2 days later.

end of flashback

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we walked in the kitchen and sit down to eat before going upstairs and finishing our packing once we were done we closed and locked the doors and grabbed porters leash and loaded up in the jeep and headed down the driveway then closed the gate acrossed the driveway then we headed to the airport. we got to the airport and put porter and jaylee in their crates and got ready to board our flight to paradise.

8 hours later we land in Hawaii and head to our rental house. first stop after getting to the rental house was the beach, oh how alley loves that water then of course I had to feed my alley bear. once I feed her we headed straight back to the house to change before hitting the water with my girl!

I love watching her play in the water with porter and jaylee, the smile on her face, the sparkle in her eyes, her beautiful crazy laugh I love every little crazy, stupid, foolish, fighting part of her! no doubt she's changed my life and made me a better man! without a doubt shes the love of my life, my reason for breathing, my reason for waking up every morning and my reason for everything, shes not perfect because no one is but shes perfect for me.

super super short y'all sorry :(:(:( more coming soon. going through a case of writers block for this story:( check back soon. thanks for the views and votes! Love y'all!