Christmas morning

{alley}

"wake up babe! it's christmas eve and we've gotta get started on the cooking for tonight"

i grumbled and pulled the pillow over my head as chris said

"5 minutes!" i mumbled under the pillow only to have chris snatch my pillow from me.

"alright babe 5 minutes counting now!"

"1"

"2"

"3"

"4"

"5!"

then he yelled gentley and said "ALLEY GET UP!!!" at that moment i honestly wanted

to smack the shit out of him but instead i got up and we walked into the bathroom.

once we got ready i walked in elaina's room and chris walked in maggie's room.

we picked up our girls and went downstairs, made breakfast for everyone then everyone came downstairs

once we got breakfast done we started putting the turkeys in the ovens before me and chris went back

upstairs to wrap the remaining gifts we hadn't wraped yet

we brought them all down stairs and put them around the tree, tonight we open 3 gifts each then in the morning we open the rest.

later that evening we ate our christmas eve dinner and said our christmas eve prayer before us younger people stayed up to watch tv and talk, something we never get to do.

waking up the next morning to screaming elaina who couldn't wait to open her gift, gumbling we got up and chris went to get maggie before we headed downstairs.

we all smiled watching the little ones open their gifts, me and chris sat in the floor holding hands as she opened gifts maggie laid in her daddy's arms.

i took pictures of everyone and a few extras of chris and maggie, this was our happiest christmas yet, our only regret is some very importent members of the my grandparents.

after the birth of chris & i's kids my aunt decided to change her ways and be a part of my mom, my husband, my brothers and my kids lifes meaning she, her husband and my cousins came here here to spend the hoildays with us. after the death of my grandma and grandpa she didn't have a lot to do with us til she decided that she wanted to be a part of our 2 baby girls life and start fresh with my mom. i guess it's true what they say people can change my aunt is living proof as well as i am, because once opon a time i never wanted marriage, kids or anything that really involved having to settle down til one day i met a guy who changed everything for me, now i can't imagine my life without chris or the kids, even though the marriage almost didn't happen because we let things fall apart. it's tense between them this year but they are working it out and i'm glad. i love having a full house during the holidays, a holiday just isn't right without a bunch of family in the house and spending the holidays  without my 2 younger cousins just isn't right so now things are a little more normal.

now it's time to have christmas day dinner, while i was in the kitchen reheating dinner i had elaina with me who looked out the french doors and said "mommy! mommy! look it's snowing!!" i walked over and looked out the window and said "it sure is baby! lets go til daddy and mammaw" i picked her up and we walked in the living room where chris sat on the couch beside cody holding maggie, i sat elaina down and she ran to chris and said "daddy! it's snowing!!" he smiled and handed maggie to cody before he got up and picked elaina up to before he walked over to the front door and said "it is baby girl!" he walked held her in his arms and walked over to me and cody before he smiled and said "lets take elaina outside babe" so he grabed her coat, his coat, my coat and codys and we went outside. i stood on the porch whilst cody, elaina and chris played in the falling snow which had already covered the ground. after they played in the snow a while we went back inside and ate christmas day dinner.

-------------------------------------------------

it's short I know but theres another one coming soon! and how sweet was chris in the last one?? he's so freakin sweet!