Home again!

-Chris-POV-

we just got home from hawaii and the girls have passed out and i think alley is about 5 minutes from passing out herself.

we pulled in the drive way and i got out and got elaina while alley got maggie and we walked inside. we took them upstairs and put them to bed before i came out and got our bags only to come back inside to find my beautiful exhausted wife on the couch passed out, i couldnt help but smile.

i took our bags upstairs and put the out of the way before i came back down and carried alley upstairs to bed, i pulled off her jeans and the big flower she left in her hair before the walk in the flower garden in hawaii before i pulled her phone up and got changed before i crawled in bed and pulled her close only for myself to pass out ten minutes later. 

-Alley-POV-the-following-morning-

i woke up still wearing the hoodie i put on before we left hawaii and wrapped in chris's arms. i love mornings like this!

i laid there a few minutes longer and he woke up.

"morning babe" i smiled at him

"morning beautiful" he smiled still half asleep at me.

"i need to get up and make breakfast" i smiled up at him

"its only 7 am breakfast can wait" he chuckled and held me tighter

"its only 7 am?" i asked him

"yea" 

"i'm going back to sleep" i snuggled back into chris and fell asleep not even 5 minutes later.

we woke up a few minutes later and chris ended up making breakfast before we all went out and fed the horses. 

we were out feeding horses and my phone rang with a call from chris's mom becky

"hey mama!" i answered sitting on the gator holding maggie

"hey alley! i wanted to call and ask you guys if it was okay for the girls to come and spend the weekend with us?" she said

"i'm okay with it, let me see what chris says hold on a second" i slid over into the drivers seat and pulled up the fence line beside chris.

"babe what do you think about the girls spending the weekend with your mom and dad?" i asked him

"its alright with me" he smiled as he sat the feed bucket on the back of the gator before he got back on

"mama, its okay with chris" 

"great! i'll be there in just a little bit to pick them up" becky said

"alright we'll see you in a little bit then!" i smiled and we said our goodbyes before chris drove me and maggie back to the house so i could start packing their bag for the weekend with nana and papaw.

it wasnt an hour later when i heard chris come in the house with elaina and say 

"babe mom and dad are here to pick up the girls" then i heard him coming up the stairs.

"ok, their ready to go" i said finishing up maggie's diaper change as he walked into there room.

"oh mags let a geblet go in her pants!" he laughed as he walked over and kissed my cheek

"she did!" i busted out laughing as he tickled my sides before i dropped to the floor laughing, he stood there laughing so hard he was crying before he final,y helped me up before he picked up maggie and we walked downstairs before i walked in the kitchen and grabbed a few sippy cups to put in their bag for both maggie and elaina.