surprise!

Alley >"Yea babe I'm fine just ate something bad last night"

Chris>"are you sure babe?"

Alley>"yea now throw my hair in a pony tail and help me up"

he gets up and helps me up then throws my hair in pony tail.

Later that day chris is outside with porter and jaylee so i go in the bedroom and pull out my suitcase and pull out the clear blue pregnancy test and walk in the bathroom and sit down on the edge of the bathroom and read the diractions then i take the test and wait 5 minutes that felt like an eternity the whole time i waited i was working myself up worrying about what chris is going to think. All these thoughts running thousand miles per minute in my mind came to a whale of a stop when my phone finally went off signalling my 5 minutes were up. I pick up the pregnancy test and close my eyes before lifting it to eye level. I filp it over and sure enough i am pregnant!

I alley cullen am going to be a mom! And chris is going to be a dad!

Holy shit how am i going to tell chris?!?! Hes going to flip his shit right?? Alley he's not going to flip his shit. I pick up the test again and walk in the bedroom and put it in my purse and grab my phone and walk outside. I sit down and search Pinterest for ideas to tell chris hes going to be a dad.

[Porter on the left jaylee on the right]

Later that night we come back inside and we decide to go out to eat so i grab my purse and we head out.

Next morning i get up and puke then walk down stairs and start breakfast a few minutes later chris walks downstairs and into the kitchen. He walks over behind me and wraps his arms around my waist while i flip the bacon. Once i finish breakfast we sit down at the bar and eat breakfast. A little while later chris goes outside to change the oil and put brakes on my jeep so i take the chance to grab the pups and a picture to edit and post send to our familys then i start fixing Chris's announcement. I pick up the baby cowboy boots and write the note along with the pregnancy test before sitting them in the little gift box and wrapping it. Once i wrapped it i take it in the kitchen and sit it on the bar and set up my phone so i can record his reacton.

15 minutes later he walks in with grease on his hands, face and his white t shirt and washs his hands before grabbing a gatorade from the refrigerator and sitting down at the bar. He says

"whats this?" Meaning the box in front of him.

I smile and say "well why dont you open it and find out"

he smiles and pulls the bow off before unwrapping it.

He pulls the boots, the note and test out and reads the note "dear chris since i met you I've wanted to one day have a mini you so now i am. We are expecting!"

He looks up at me and smiles before rounding the bar and picking me up in a bear hug and says "are you sure? Is this really for real?"

I smile and say "yea its for real! We are pregnant!" He kisses me and the rest of the day is pretty much history.

fast forward 73 days!

{alley}

so today is the big day! today is the day I marry my best friend! and I am nervous as hell. I'm almost to the point of nervousness where you shake and sweat which is not good for weddings so I'm now trying to calm down before me, angel, Elaine, jaylee and my newborn niece willa have to get dressed and head to the barn to get hitched! (and yes willa belongs to angel and Brantley see about 6 months after they meet they got engaged and got married and then 9 months later came willa. shes 3 and half months old now) and now that I'm maybe an ounce calmer we have to get dressed and get our makeup done so we can head to the barn so I'm now going to get up and go get my simple lace mermaid style dress on and get some make up on this face and get the mess of hair fixed.

{chris}

I'm sitting here waiting for my dad to come tell me its time to get dressed and head outside which I'm pretty sure is going to be soon since people are arriving. I'm nervous right now like really nervous and I'm missing alley.

"Chris its time!" my dad calls from outside my room door just as he and my best friends cory and blake walk in. I walk over to the closet door and pull out my suit and start getting dressed. once I'm done blake asks my dad and cory to head outside then he says

"chris your going to be fine. alleys an awesome girl and shes nothing like Miranda so don't worry." he puts the flower on my suit jacket and walks over to the window and says

"chris your brides here" I walk over to the window and look out into the driveway to see alley's mom suburban parking and alley and her cowboy boots crawling out. I start for the door when blake grabs my arm and says

"you have pictures and she has pictures to pose for before its time to see your bride so we are going to go out the back door and wait for our Q to come out alright?"

I relax and set down a few minutes before pulling my boots on and following blake out the back door to find the photographer. 45 minutes later we finish taking pictures both bride and groom so its now time to walk down and say I DO.

now it's time for me to walk down and wait at the alter for alley. I walk into the barn with my boys and porter and we make it to the alter then alleys music starts and the brides maids come in then alley walks through the barn doors and down aisle. she looks absolutely beautiful as she always as. she gets to the alter and before we know it we've said I do and its now we are kissing for the first time as husband and wife. alley starts down the aisle when I grab her wrist and pick her up bridal style and carry her outside to her jeep then we hop in and head to the beach for the reception. now alley is alley james makayla Cullen young! she is officially my wife

{alley}

I am officially a Young! meaning I am officially chris youngs wife! that's right ladys Chris Young is officially off the market! I am so happy. we are on our way to the reception now

So this is my handsome guy on our wedding day!

And this is my bride tribe!

(Disclaimer i do not own the pics)