the following morning.

Alley POV

"now girls please stay with mommy, i'm too exhausted to chase the 2 of your around the airport today and its too early for me to chase you" i told elaina getting maggie out of the tahoe 

"mommy has daddy already landed?" elaina asked

"he was suppose to land like 5 minutes ago but his fight could have been delayed and besides i've gotta go change your sisters diaper" i pulled the diaper bag over my left shoulder, with maggie in my right arm holding elaina's hand in my left.

"alright lets get you to the potty and your sister changed" i said walking into the bathroom and changing maggies diaper before i helped elaina clean her bottom.

"mommy can we go find daddy now?" laina asked me as soon as i sat down and started to use the restroom.

"as soon as i'm done and we wash our hands okay?" i told her.

"okay mommy" 

i finished up and we went out to wash our hands before i picked up maggie and grabbed elaina's hand and we went out to find chris. 

we stood at the windows about 15 minutes looking our at the planes landing and taking off before i heard elaina and maggie screaming daddy! daddy! daddy! then i heard hey baby girls! i turned around and jumped in my big guys arms.

"hey honey!" i smiled as he held me and spun me around

"i'm so glad to be home with you and the girls" he said sounding absolutely exhausted as he sat me down.

"i'm so glad your finally home too, we've missed you so much! i love you!" i smiled as he bent down to pick up maggie and laina.

"alright lets go eat and get you guys packed for the flight" he smiled and sat elaina back down before we went over and got his bag from baggage claim before we headed out and headed to eat.

we got outside and got the girls in the car along with his bag before he got in the driver seat and said

"how do you drive like this?" he asked laughing. 

"cause i'm short, i dont have your really long legs to go with my big feet" i laughed

"you are short and i see you are wearing my hoodie today" he smiled

"i am because i woke up late and couldn't find anything in my closet and i was in a hurry" i smiled 

"i'm sorry i got such an early flight, i should have thought about you having to get up early with the girls and everything" he apologized

"no no no, its okay. i should have got up earlier and had the 3 of us ready to go before i did" i smiled holding his hand.

"you sure? i can book a later one next time" he asked before he put the key in and started the tahoe.

he backed out and we headed to cracker barrel for breakfast.

"so i'm guessing you didnt miss me at all" he smiled jokingly 

"not a bit!" i winked at him

"i didnt miss you either!" he chuckled

"i missed you entirely too much!" i laughed as i kissed his cheek

"so did i!" he laughed 

"and so did the girls, you should know they did, elaina just had to talk to daddy last night before she would go to sleep. you seriously have these girls spoiled absolutely rotten!" i smiled

"thats daddy's job babe! besides now it's almost time to board our flight to hawaii" he grinned

"our first time, just us and the girls!! i'm so excited. what time does our flight take off?"

"me too babe, our flight takes off at 6:30"

"okay, lets go eat, i'm hungry i didnt even have time to grab a cup of yogurt before we left this morning" 

"i shouldnt have booked such an early flight"

"no its alright really. lets just hurry up and eat so we can get back home and get our bags, i didnt have time to pack and load the tahoe so i just got them packed last night, i couldnt sleep anyways" 

"okay" we were given a table then we ordered, ate and headed home after we stopped to pick up a few things we needed for the girls. 

we got home and loaded the tahoe and made sure my mom and my brother are gonna come and check on the house and feed the horses while we're gone then we headed to the airport and boarded our flight to the beautiful island of hawaii.