he's gone....

it's 2 weeks later and my grandpa passed away last night so we on our way back to va to get his arrangements done and everything.

It's Monday and the viewing is tonight so i'm looking thru my bag to find something for me to wear tonight.

chris of course is dressed in a black pair of jeans, a white dress shirt and a black blazer.

i'm dressed in a black mid thigh length dress with gray cowboy boots with crosses on them.

-chris-

we pull in the church parking lot and hop out to meet alley's mom, her brothers and her step dad. we get out and walk over to meet with her family. i hug alley's mom. we all walk inside and greet the other family members. angel and Brantley said they couldn't make it but they are here.

angel walks over and hugs alley's mom and says "i'm so sorry mama."

alley says "babe i need to take you over and introduce you to aunt ree"

we walk over to my great aunt ree and i introduce Chris.

after the viewing is over we take alley's family out to eat than me and alley head back to out hotel for the night then we get up early the next morning and take alley's family to breakfast before the service and burial. me and alley sit beside alley's mom thru the service then we stand at the side of the tent during the burial. after the service and burial are finished we take alley's family back out to eat.

during dinner me and alley speak up and say "would you guys wanna just go back to mama's house and pack a bag then come out and stay with us for a while?" alley's mom says "that's really sweet of guys but I don't think you guys have room for all us to stay and we don't wanna put y'all out" me and alley say "you wouldn't be putting us out and besides y'all need a change in scenery so go home pack a bag or two and come on out. we'll be sending a you something in a message on your way out and we want you guys to go there okay?" (me and alley just bought a new house with enough room for them to stay)