home from Hawaii

6 months later.

Alley's POV

so it's been 6 months since we went to Hawaii and had the time of our lives and now I'm not sure if me and Chris are gonna work out after all, things have been pretty rocky between us the last 2 and half months, we've got into fights, we've hardly touched each other and it just seems like the love we had in our relationship is gone. I've grown really close with dot since we've kinda grown apart since she's the only one I really have other then becky and my mama. she says to try and give it time that things will work out but it's getting really hard to give him time, I knew when we started dating and living together that things wouldn't be easy because he's Chris young famous country singer and i'm Alley Cullen 3 time MMA champion fighter. he says he loves me and I know he does but is it really enough anymore. is me loving him still enough, honestly I'm not sure it is.

today is the last tour date for almost 3 weeks and chris agreed to use these 2 and half weeks off to go on a road trip with me just the 2 of us and hopefully we can fix whatever happened to us and get back to the way were before. so we are heading out to his concert at the opry right now, we both love the opry the most out of every where he's ever preformed. tomorrow we are heading out to Chris's house in Texas.

Chris's POV

heading to texas with my beautiful soon to be wife for a 2 and half week vacation to try and fix this mess I've made of us. in the past 2 months I haven't given alley the attention she deserves and I know she thinks I don't love her anymore much less that I still want to marry her. she's been talking to dot a lot lately and telling her what's happened between us. it's all my fault and I know it. I just let us fall apart and she's been trying to make thinks work. alley's been strong through all. she's been trying so hard for me and now I realize just how strong she is and how much she loves me. I know now that she'd do anything for me and she'd love me through anything, I know she's gonna be here for the long haul and not just here today and gone tomorrow. alley is exactly the girl I needed in my life, to make me realize what really matters and what really doesn't. so now we are going to fix us before she kills herself trying to do it on her own.

I just finished up on stage her at the opry and its time for me and alley to head home. we are both tired cause alley kept having nightmares last night and I couldn't sleep because I needed to be up to wake her when she had a nightmare.

Next morning.

this morning we tare out for texas. giving the challenger a break we are taking alley's jeep wrangler since its mid july we are heading out with her top down. I'm outside checking over the jeep to make sure its ready for the road while alleys inside finishing up the packing. she's in our bathroom screaming for me. I run inside and run upstairs to the bathroom to find my short little fiancée standing on the sink screaming because theres a huge spider on the floor. as much as I want to laugh at her I can't because I know she's deathly scared of spiders and I mean deathly scared of them. I grab her off the sink before she falls off then I go in the bedroom in the closet and get one of my old shoes out of the closet before going back in the bathroom and attempting to kill it 10 minutes later I figure out that I'm not going to be able to kill it like that so I grab alleys BB gun she keeps in her nightstand and go back to shoot it. 10 BB's later the nasty spiders gone. I walk back in the bedroom and give alley her BB hand gun back and hug her waist before helping her off the bed.

Alley-A and Chris-C convo

A-"thanks for that babe"

C-"its alright babe I know you needed your big strong man"

A-"haha yea I really did need you"

C-"I know you did now lets finish all this packing so we can hit the road, beast, porter and jaylee are waiting with the top down"

A-"alright babe let me get our body wash and shampoo from the shower and pack my boots then I'm ready alright"

C-"alright well I guess I should go in there and get that nasty spider off the floor while you pack your boots"

A-"yea maybe you should, babe cause that's gross"

C-"well did ya want me to leave it and let it get in your clothes and stuff?"

A-"ummm no I didn't cause then I would have killed you when it got on me"

C-"that's what I thought now here's our soap and shampoo now pack it up and lets head out. jaylee and porter are going to get hot in beast"

A-"I'm coming babe. can you please grab the bags while I do this"

she takes my longhorn ball cap off my head and pulls her long hair through it while I carry the bags out to the jeep.

we get down to the front door and I decided to a gatoraid so

A-"chris do you want a gatoraid and some beef jerky before we leave?"

C-"sure babe get me one of the green ones"

A-"okay i'll be right out"

C-"ok"

chris takes the bags on out while I run in the kitchen to grab the last 4 bags of beef jerky and 4 gatoraids once I'm done I head on outside where Chris waits to open my door for me. I hop inside and pull my shades down over my eyes and chris pulls his down over his eyes before he pulls another ball cap out of the backseat and puts it on his head. once hes done he starts the jeep and we hit the road. 15 hours later we finally arrive in Decatur and boy does it feel good to be back here. we made some stops but Chris drove the whole way here, I offered to drive every time we stopped but Chris brings up the fact I backed his challenger into a trailer hitch in lowes parking lot one day because I wasn't paying attention. so he hasn't really let me drive much since.

Chris's POV

we've been here in Decatur for almost 4 days and things have got a lot better between me and alley and we are more in love then ever. we've talked through a lot of stuff over the last 4 days and I think we have patched everything up between us. we've had a lot of fun since we got here and I'm starting to wonder if we ever really grew apart or if we just didn't give each other the attention we both deserved from each other but now it doesn't matter because we've learned that we both need the attention from each other and no matter what we have to love each other. I'm going to love Alley no matter what because theres so much i love about her like her laugh, her smile, her perfume, her eyes, her voice, her big heart for people, her fighting soul, her fire, her ice, her love for our jaylee and porter, her love for not only her family but also mine, her love for cars, her insane love for music, her love for guns, her crazy side, her soft side, her best side, her love for cowboy boots and hats, her love for rodeos, her passion for her past career of MMA fighting and most of all how she takes care of all of us at home and on the road including all the band and crew guys. she is the love of my life, my reason for getting out of bed every morning and my whole world. i love Alley james cullens.

Alley's POV

over the past few days we made everything alright between us and fixed it so we are good now. I've come to realize just how much i really love this man and what i love about him, like his voice, his size, his eyes, his chucky tummy, his big feet that are always cold in bed when their wrapped around my legs, his strong arms that hold me tight when i wake up crying from nightmares, his hands that hold mine when we walk on the beach, his beard that i thought I'd really hate, his snoring, his curly hair i run my hands through, his scent, his smile that drives me wild, his love for me, his love for music, his support for me in my past career, his passion for his job, his love for his family and my family, his love for not only his dog porter but for my dog jaylee, his love for cars like mine, his love for me, his love for his mom, the support he's given his sister throughout her military career, his love for his niece, his love for taking care of our home and most of all how he takes care of me, jaylee and porter at home and on the road. the love i have for Chris is that once in a lifetime kinda love, the love that lasts a lifetime. i love Christopher alan Young for the amazing loving and caring guy he is.