she's here!

{chris} Nov 28th

so at 2:30 this morning alley woke me up and said

"chris we gotta go its time! Elaina's coming now!"

so we grabbed alleys bags and came to the hospital 2 and half hours later Elaina christen young was born! alley did amazing and now since its almost 2 oclock alley needs food so I'm on my way to get her food. Elaina looks just like her beautiful mommy.

2 days later

now we are going getting ready to go home but since my grandparents didn't get to come to the hospital to see Elaina we are going to see them in Murfreesboro.

so I've pretty much came to realize I suck at dressing our baby because alley has had to redress her 4 times since she spit up on almost everything alley brought to the hospital with us but I'm good at changing diapers so that's great right.

now that alley has Elaina ready and herself ready we are getting ready to leave the hospital with our new born baby girl. I know going to my grandparents is going to be hard for alley cause I know how much alley wanted our baby girl to meet her grandparents.

we are pulling into my grandparents drive way.

alley turns to me and I can just see the sadness in her eyes just says a lot about it.

we get out and I get Elaina out then we go inside.

my grandma and grandpa just fall all over Elaina.

alley just sits there and smiles.

a few minutes later she gets up with tears in her eyes and walks outside to the Camaro and sits on the hood crying.

I carry my coat out and put it on her shoulders before sitting on the hood beside her and pulling in a hug. between crys she says

"chris I never dreamed it would be this hard" I stroke her hair I say

"I know baby, I'm sorry we shouldn't have came here today of all days" (today is the second year anniversary of alleys grannys death)

"no they wanted to see her" she wipes the tears from her eyes.

"they did baby but they would have understood that today was too hard for you to come here and we could have came in a couple days"

"no really its okay its just, its just when I saw your mawmaw looking down at Elaina I saw my granny and it just, chris it just hurt so much. I wanted my grandparents to meet our baby girl so much but they didn't get to. I waited all my life for my grandparents to see me walk down the aisle and marry my best friend and I waited all my life for my grandparents to meet my new born baby but they didn't get to. I miss them everyday and I wanted those 2 things so much but they didn't get to." she breaks down crying and I pull her in a tight hug.

"I know alley I wanted them to meet her too and I wanted them to be at our wedding too but god had other plans sweetheart"

about 30 minutes later alley finally decides shes okay to go back inside.

my grandma and grandpa look at me in confusion and I shack my head saying not to ask so we sit down and stayed a little longer before we put Elaina back to sleep and headed out.

we stopped on the way home to get some takeout then we went home to bring our new born baby girl into our home for the first time.

the moment we both dreamed about when we bought the house is finally happening.

porter and jaylee were both going crazy at first then they calmed down and went to lay in front of Elaina's crib as if they were protecting her.

after a really long day we went to bed only for me to get up 7 times with Elaina but that's okay because alley needed her rest and I promised to be the best husband and daddy to our kids I possibly could be so now is my time.

short part I know y'all but more coming soon!

Love 'the crush'