long weekend

2 weeks later.

Angels in for the weekend so me and her are out having lunch together and we are sitting there talking when she says

"so how's everything with Chris and you?"

i smile and say "there great just like before. 2 weeks ago he took me to the beach in Murfreesboro. honestly I've never had so much fun."

she smiles and says "I'm glad things are still going good with you guys. y'all really are crazy about each other."

i smile and say "he's a great guy and he treats me like a queen. honestly what i love most about him is the fact that i feel safe around him. i feel like i can really be myself around him and not be afraid that he's gonna hate me or something."

she smiles and says "well it's safe to say that he really loves you cause he let you drive his car which i haven't seen a lot of guys do"

i chuckle and say "he does! i think its safe to say that the moment i met him i fell in love with him"

she laughs and says "yea i think you did. i remember the night you facetimed me at like 2am and said 'i just back home from a date with chris young and i think I'm in love with him now'

the smile your face held that night and the smile that your face holds now is thanks to that amazing guy you fell in love with the first time you met him. honestly alley I've never seen such a big smile on your face. you walk around happy all the time and your always smiling and judging by the way he looks at you and the smile he's always wearing when he talks about you. he's just as crazy about you as you are about him. i swear y'all are the cutest couple I've ever seen and being around you guys makes me happy. now i need to find my prince charming like yours"

i laugh and say "i know exactly who your prince charming is!! his first name starts with a b and his last name starts with a g"

she laughs and says "that is actually right"

i laugh and finish my lunch then pay the check before we get up and leave.

a month later.

me and Chris have been on the road for almost a month so this weekend is our weekend off so i decide to get Chris to text Brantley gilbert and ask him if he would go on a double date with me, Chris and Angel. surprisingly he agreed so tonight is the double date. I've told angel that we are going on a double date tonight but i haven't told her who her date is. it's now 6:30 which means Brantley should be here any minute. Chris told him not to ring the door bell but to just call him when he got to the door. 6:36 Chris gets a phone call and it's Brantley. i walk over to the door and open the door letting him in. he walks in and sits down on the couch. 15 minutes later angel walks out of her room and into the kitchen and says "so is my date here?" i smile and say "yes he's sitting on the couch. go talk to him he's super sweet" she walks out of the kitchen and me and chris stick our heads out of the door way to catch her reaction to finding her crush Brantley gilbert sitting on the couch. she walks into the living room and turns to the couch and says "OMG!! y'all can't be serious. he can't be my date for tonight" we laugh and walk in the living room and say "no we are serious, he's your date tonight" Brantley gets up off the couch and says "they really are serious. I'm here to take you on a double date with these two crazy love birds" she stands there with tears in her eyes and says "i can't believe you guys actually did this for me. thank y'all so much!" she walks over and hugs me and chris together before walking over to Brantley and hugging him. 5 minutes later we get ready and leave. Brantley and angel take Brantley's truck while me and chris take my Camaro.

4 days later.

me and chris are back to work and angel is at our house. she facetimes me everyday and says "i talked to Brantley again today!" i laugh and we go on about our day.