2 years later!

{alley}

"chris we are going to be late to cody and elaina's party. come on!" I say standing at the front door to our house. I've been standing here 15 minutes waiting on my husband whos upstairs trying to find my brothers birthday present, I've told him 4 times where it is and he still can't find it. 

"it's not here babe" he yells back down stairs. 

finally i'm done telling him where it is so I take my big pregnant butt up stairs to the guest room where I put my brothers birthday present. 

walking upstairs takes me forever. I walk in the guest bedroom and over to the side of the bed before bending down on the floor and pulling out the gift. I go to get up and I have to get chris to help me. 

"I told you exactly where it was and you couldn't find it really chris?" I laugh

"well I didn't see it" he said smiling 

"sure you didn't babe" I laugh and we walk out of the guest room and down the stairs. getting to the bottom of the stairs chris grabs the other gift bags and takes them out to the Tahoe. 

he helps me get in and we head to the party. 

getting to the party we are here early to set up because it's a surprise birthday party for my brother cody and our little girl elaina she turns 2 today! can't believe she is 2 already.

anyways we just finished setting up and the guest are arriving! 

once everyones here we hide and I text my mom telling her she can come on and bring cody and elaina that we are ready for em!

about 15 minutes later my mom pulls up and blows the horn telling us they are here. 

they open the barn doors and we all yell "SURPRISE! Happy birthday uncle co and elaina!!"

cody smiles ear to ear with elaina in his arms. not that my brother would ever admit it but he loves his niece a lot more then he lets on.

once we all settle down they come over and sit down at the big table with us before we all got up and fixed a big plate of food....well chris fixed my plate because well my feet and legs are hurting because as of today I am 9 months pregnant with our second baby girl Margret peyton young! Maggie for short. 

chris brings my plate back and we are sat there eating before it was time for them to open gifts.

cody being the sweet uncle he is let elaina open her presents first and even helped her with the biggest one which is from him. 

he helps her open the hugh box and it's brown ram power wheels truck with camo on it!

her eyes got so bright when she saw it and his smile got wider by the second. she gave him a big hug before she opens her last gift which is from me and her daddy. after she finished opening her gifts it was cody's turn and yes being the uncle co's girl she is he let her help him open them. 

by the end of the night I was exhausted and ready to head back to the house and go to bed.

about 11:30 we came back to the house and I went up to bed with elaina, he said he would unload the Tahoe and for me and elaina to go on up to bed. 

3 days later.

i'm in the hospital waiting to give birth to our second baby girl. 

I've been here since 5 yesterday evening and she's still being stubborn, I'm already 4 days past my due date and i'm miserable so I wish she would come on and stop being stubborn like her daddy..

finally at 9:37 Wednesday night she decided to bring her beautiful little 5 pound 9oz self into this world. and of course the first person chris called after having her was cody one because he is keeping elaina and two because both our mothers were already here.  about 2 hours after she came our moms left and we were left alone with our new bundle of joy! Margret peyton young! (Maggie) 

next morning the first one to arrive at the hospital was cody and elaina, they arrived while chris was gone to get breakfast. 

I say "so would the proud uncle like to hold his second niece?" I smiled big

"can I?" he asks, I can't help but smile.

"of course you can! you held laina so you can hold Maggie" he smiles and comes over to my bedside to pick up Maggie. seeing him holding a new born baby is the happiest I've ever seen him. I know just by the way he plays, talks to and holds Maggie and laina that he's going to be one amazing dad. 

chris comes back with breakfast and the rest of the family arrives. 

a little while later I was sitting on the bed looking through the pictures on my phone that I had taken of cody, laina and Maggie together before I looked at the pictures of chris, Maggie and laina I couldn't help but smile.

later on I finally got time to post them to our social media accounts.

I posted the ones of Maggie, cody and laina to cody's timeline on facebook and captioned it "uncle co became an uncle again last night! I think its safe to say uncle co is going to be one great dad just like the great uncle he is! thank you uncle co for babysitting elaina til me and Maggie come home! we love you uncle co!

2 days later we were released to go home and we had 2 and half weeks left til Christmas and we still hadn't got the house decorated so uncle co stayed and helped us decorate then decided to stay til after Christmas.