alley's birthday

It's the day after Christmas and alleys birthday which means Chris has something planned that probably involves one or all of her favorite things horses, rodeos and concerts. He planned to take her back home to Nashville and take her riding then to eat at her favorite place Texas road house with their family.

Fast Forward 2 months

i'm in pigeon forge having a girls weekend with her mom, my best friend Angel and my second cousin Elaine. Chris is home in Nashville. it's my first time being away from Chris since got together and I'm kinda starting to miss him. I'm sitting in the living room of our cabin on the couch thinking about chris when my best friend angel walks over and sits down beside me and says

"don't tell me your thinking about chris and jaylee already?"

I smile and say "well I guess I won't tell you than"

we both laugh and she says "you are so crazy about him and that dog"

I laugh and say "I really am. but what can I say he's everything I've ever wanted. smart, handsome, tall, dark, loving, caring, protective. he's my everything."

she smiles and says "well I'm glad your happy and you found someone who treats you right and that you really love"

I smile and say "me too. he really is the most amazing guy I've ever met."

she looks at me and says "don't worry you'll see him in a couple days so for now relax and have fun with us."

we get up and walk out to go have some fun and get my mind off chris and jaylee. theres no doubt the this guy really is my everything when he's all I think about.

on Monday morning angel walks in my room and says "hey would it be okay I went with you back to Nashville and stayed with you and chris for a while. I don't wanna go home since its just me so the house Is quiet and it drives me crazy"

I smile and say "yea that's fine. you wanna grab my phone its on the bed and bring it to me so I can call chris and tell him to get the guest room ready for you"

she grabs my phone and brings it in the bathroom to me and I dial chris's number before finishing my makeup and hair.

he answers and says "hey babe!"

I smile at the sound of his voice and say "hey! can you do something for me?"

he laughs and says "yea"

I say "can you go in the guest room and get it ready. angels coming back with me to stay with us for a little while"

he says "okay. so did you have fun this weekend?"

I smile and say "yes I did when I wasn't thinking about you and jaylee"

he laughs and says "I told you to go have fun with your mom, Elaine and angel this weekend and not worry about me and jaylee"

I laugh and say "I wasn't worrying about but I was thinking about you guys. remember this is like the first time we've been apart since we started dating"

he smiles and says "I know. I've been going crazy since you left. I've missed you all weekend and so has jaylee so please tell me your coming home today"

I laugh and say "so you really do care. I've missed you guys too and yes I'm coming home today"

he laughs and says "yes I really do care. I'm glad. this place has been way to quiet without you here."

I laugh and say "I know. okay babe I'm gonna finish getting ready, load the car and eat than me and angel will start home"

he smiles and says "okay babe. I love you! see you in a couple hours."