wide open

Chris's POV.

It's been a wide open weekend with alleys family here. I love seeing her happy and spending time with her family. I can't believe how lucky I am to have her and her family in my life.

Alleys POV.

I love my life! I love spending time with my family and chris. He gets along with everyone and he's amazing. He makes me so happy!

We are gonna go now sweetie. Says alleys mom I wish y'all didn't have to go back so soon. I know sweetie but your grandpa's ready go home says alleys mom. I know mom! We'll come see y'all soon mom! We'll walk y'all out. Down at the sidewalk alley and chris stand waving to them as they pull away. Alley starts to tear up as they pull away making her hug Chris tighter.

Fast Forward 2 months
Your on tour again and your sitting on the bus waiting for alley to get out of the shower when you hear her fall in the shower. After calling her name a couple times you get up to go check on her and she's fell and hit her head in the shower and she's unconscious. After getting her out of the shower you lay her on the couch after a few minutes she wakes up and starts rubing her head and starts to get up when you catch her telling her to lay back down for a little while.

Fast Forward 3 and half months
Your home sitting on the couch watching movies with Chris and talking where they were going to spend the 4th of July.
After talking about it they decide to invite alleys family to 4th of July with Chris's family. Couple hours later it's dinner time and your in the kitchen cooking when alley gets a text from her mom saying they would be there for the 4th with Chris's family.
Alley replys and says great! Be sure to invite everyone to!

Fast Forward to the 4th
Alleys family arrived the day before and you can't wait for your family to meet alleys grandpa. Alley walks out of the bedroom and says

"Chris can you come here please" I get up and walk down the hall to the bedroom when alley runs down the hall behind me and pushes me making me land on the bed with her on top. I laugh and look up at her and say

"what am I going to do with you wild thing?" she smiles up at me and says

"well I guess your going to keep me and love me just like you do now." I laugh and kiss her. she gets up and says

"now are you ready?" I laugh and say

"yea I'm ready" then we head out to meet alleys family.

. After grabbing your bag with your dry clothes in it you and alley head out and head to the hotel to catch alleys family so they can follow you so they know where they're going. After arriving in Chris's hometown they stop to use the restroom before heading to Chris's parents house where his who family will be for the 4th. 3 hours later you and alley decide to go for a walk after coming back from your walk it's time to start cooking and eat. An hour later everyone's still eating and your talking to alleys mom when your mom walks up and starts talking to alleys mom. After everyone's done eating it's time for the parade so you and alley go get out of your wet clothes from swimming and get ready to leave and go to the parade. After arriving on main street where the parade will be passing through. You hop out of the car and grab the chairs you brought to sit in out of the trunk of the car. An hour later your back at Chris's mom's house eating again and waiting to leave for the fireworks. An hour and half later your leaving for the fireworks. After arriving at the side open field where you watch and set off fireworks you and alley are standing there watching the little kids run around and play.
After watching the fireworks your getting ready to set off the ones you brought. After setting them off it's time to go home. After getting back to Chris's parents house you and chris grab your bag and start to leave when Chris's mom asks where your going and you say we going back to Nashville and she says no your staying here and heading home tomorrow.

After agreeing to stay there you wake up the next morning holding alley in your arms like always. You get up and walk in the kitchen where your mom's cooking breakfast and you steal a couple pieces of bacon and start making alley a breakfast in bed when she walks in the kitchen wearing one of your shirts and you smile and say I was just getting ready to bring you breakfast. She smiles back and says

"your too good to me you know that!" I love you!
When Chris goes to shower and get dressed you sit down and talk to his mom and you say

"thank you for raising him to be such an amazing guy!!"

Becky (Chris's mom) smiles and says "thank you for coming into my son's life and making him happy!" you hug her. you walk back to yours and chris's room and get dressed A few minutes later Chris gets out of the shower and walks in our room. Later you and chris are on your way back to Nashville and decide to stop and eat cause alleys hungry. After arriving back in Nashville it's still daylight so alley decides she wants to go riding before dark and you agree.