Chapter Two - Uncontrollable Sobs

TW - bully1ng, prost1tut1on

Muichiro's pov - two months later

"What a good boy you are" a man said and kissed my cheek while holding me close to him. I nodded and kissed him as well "thank you master, it was wonderful"

"I-It was t-terrible, my whole body hurts.."

He giggled and kissed my lips once again "how about I pay you for another night, I enjoy having you here" he started and started touching my body once again "and we can also have sex again~"

"I am sorry but I have to leave soon, I can come another time though if that's okay" I forced a little smile.

"Alright" he said and I stood up, putting my clothes on while he was getting his wallet.

I put my hoodie on and went to grab the money, wanting to leave as soon as possible. I was about to grab it but he stopped me "one more kiss" he said.

I sighed and gave him a kiss on a cheek but he pressed his lips on mine, forcing his tongue in my mouth.

He pulled away and wiped my saliva off of my chin before handing me the money. I thanked him and quickly put on my shoes, leaving the house immediately.

I came home and immediately went to the shower. I felt disgusted.. like always after doing this.

I took off my clothes and threw them in the washing machine before going into the shower. I turned on the water and sat down on the floor, pulling the shower head close to my body.

I sighed and closed my eyes, struggling to ignore the pain in my body.

I felt terrible, completely drained and exhausted. I started to sob once again, it always happens like this.. I come home and immediately break down, feeling terrible from what I just did.

I put on my clothes and went to my room, calling Yuichiro, hoping he would pick up. "Hi Mui" Yuichiro said, he sounded tired like always, the sickness drains his energy always no matter how much he rests.

"Hi Yui, how are you feeling? Sorry.. I won't be able to visit you again today.. I am not feeling well" I apologized.

"It's okay, you need rest as well, I am glad you are the least called," Yuichiro replied.

"Yeah.. so.. how are you feeling? Is everything okay?" I asked.

"Yes don't worry, I am not feeling too bad, I am just really tired" Yuichiro replied.

"Alright, that's good.. I'll go make some food now, I'll call you around evening again, alright?"

"Alright"

"Mhm, bye Yui'

"Bye bye"

I ended the call and dropped on the bed, sighing. I opened Instagram, seeing a lot of messages from people in my class.

I opened one of the chats. My heart dropped. He send me my naked pictures and a video of me getting fucked and reseaving money for it.