Chapter Ten - End of The Secrecy

TW - prost1tut1on, self h@rm, su1c1dal thoughts, breakdown, mentions of eating disorder, mentions of panic attacks and bully1ng

Tanjiro's pov

I laid on my bed, thinking about what happened today. I felt terrible for Muichiro, he was scared to be with them from the start and this just made it worse..

I grabbed my phone and texted him, hoping that everything is okay with him and he's not doing anything stupid.

Tanjiro😼🤌 : Hi Muichiro, are you alright?

He was last online four hours ago which made me worried even more.

I kept on waiting. Seconds, minutes and hours passed and I still didn't get a reply from him so I decided to call him.

It took him a while but he eventually picked up "hi Tanjiro, W-What do you need?" His voice seemed shaky and weak.

"I texted you like 3 hours ago, is everything okay? You seem sad?"

"I-I am fine don't worry… I am sorry I really need to go now"

"Muichiro I know something is wr-"

"Muichiro get back here! Do you want the money or not?!!" I heard someone yell, that's when I knew what was wrong.

"I am sorry.. I'll call you later.." he said and hung up the phone.

Muichiro's pov

I laid my phone down and walked back into the bedroom, seeing the man on a bed, already naked, with handcuffs and whip in his hands.

He patted the spot next to him and I sat down, being worried about what he would do again. He was a person who was willing to give me any amount of cash.. he called me 24/7, asking if I wanted to come over.

He was always rough with me even though I told him to stop and he kept on going. That's where I got those bruises from, he always just says "well what can I say, I just like it rough~"

"If you break down in the middle of it again, forget about the money, understand?" He said, handcuffing my hand to the bed.

I nodded. He spread my legs and wrapped them around his waist, slowly sliding himself in me once again.

I felt terrible, I wanted to cry so badly but I knew I couldn't, I just held it back. He grabbed me by my neck aggressively and made me look at him "act normally god damnit! I swear if I see one tear you will regret it!"

I nodded and tried to keep the act but it was hard. His whip was hitting my skin over and over again. I bit my lip, holding onto the sheets tightly, trying to hold back the tears.

I laid on the bed, still holding back tears, waiting for him to walk away so I could let it all out… but he didn't, he stayed beside me, holding me close to him, about to fall asleep.

I covered my mouth, unable to hold the tears back anymore. I just laid there, trying to be quiet as possible, tears streaming down my cheeks uncontrollably.