Chapter Eight - Confusing Feeling

TW - mention of bully1ng

Muichiro's pov

I woke up around 9pm, rubbing my eyes and yawning. I sat up, immediately smelling something. I stood up and headed into the kitchen where I spotted Tanjiro.

"Oh, good morning!" He said and smiled "I made you breakfast" he laid a plate with scrambled eggs on the table. "It was the only thing I could really do haha, you don't have much groceries here" he giggled.

I smiled and thanked him for the meal, sitting down at the table and eating my breakfast. "Woah, this is amazing" I said, being amazed by the flavor "I didn't even know scrambled eggs can be this good"

Tanjiro smiled "thank you, I am glad you like it" he said and sat down with his plate of food next to me, eating his as well.

"You have to show me how you made these, it's seriously delicious"

Tanjiro laughed "it's really simple, I'll show you later"

I nodded.

"Are you going to visit Yuichiro now?" Tanjiro asked me while he packed his things. "Mhm, I just want to make sure he's really okay and he's not lying, yesterday he still sounded a bit odd… I am not really sure but I am worried.." I replied and looked at the time.

"Shit, the bus is leaving in 10 minutes!" I quickly grabbed my phone and keys, putting my shoes on as fast as I could.

Tanjiro put on his shoes as well and I asked "so, are you coming with me? You said yesterday that we can visit him together" I said, tying my shoelaces.

"Sure.. but if he says that my forehead is big again I am leaving" he said, crossing his arms. I giggled "you do look like a megamind"

"I look like what?!" He yelled out and grabbed me by my shoulders "that was too far young man, apologize!" He yelled out playfully.

"Yeah yeah I am sorry, let's go now, I don't want to miss the bus" I said and locked my apartment.

We were both running to the bus station, I could see the bus already stopping there but we were still pretty far. I suck at running so I was already out of breath, barely keeping myself on my legs.

We almost got there but the bus already drove off. I stopped running and placed my hands on my knees, whispering under my breath a quiet "fuck.."

Tanjiro placed his hand on my back and asked "jesus, you are fast". He laughed but I wasn't in the mood to laugh about it now. I wanted to visit Yuichiro and now that I missed the bus I don't know what I will do.

I sighed. Tanjiro ruffled my hair "come on, it's fine, I can call my parents if they can get us there"

I looked at him "huh? Really? I-Is it really okay?" I asked. Tanjiro nodded "mhm, don't worry, it's not a big deal" he said and took out his phone, calling his mother.

"Thank you again, miss," I said, bowing in front of Tanjiro's mother. She smiled "aww what a polite young man, no need to thank me, I am happy I could help, do you need a lift home too?"