Chapter Four - The Way You Make Me Smile

TRIED TO DRAW MUI 😼🤌 but I fucking suck at drawing dudes (I draw only hot women w big boobas- *coughs* what?)

TW - bully1ng

Tanjiro's pov

"You shouldn't talk to him, if you do your reputation will go down the drain, just join us and make fun of him, it's fun"

One guy from class texted me. It makes me really mad that he thinks bullying someone like this is fun.

"There's nothing fun about bullying someone, talking with him won't ruin my reputation, I doubt that"

"You'll see.. I know you will regret it sooner or later"

Next day

I walked into the classroom, immediately seeing those guys forcing Muichiro into eating something. "Come on Muichiro, are you scared of maggots?" He laughed out loud.

Muichiro was trying to get away from them but he was held by two other guys. No one in the classroom did anything, they just watched, some of them laughed too.

I walked up to them and helped Muichiro get out of their grasp. Unfortunately I came too late and they already managed to force him into swallowing them.

He gagged and ran out of the classroom immediately. "Why did you do such a thing!?" I yelled out.

"Because he deserves it"

"Deserves it?! Just because he fucks for money?!"

"Exactly"

I didn't say anything after that, I just dropped my bag next to my desk and ran after Muichiro to see if he's alright.

I walked into the restroom to see him drinking some water from the sink, breathing heavily. I walked over to him and asked "are you alright?"

He looked at me and slightly nodded, wiping his mouth. "Do they do this often?" I asked.

He looked down and nodded "every day they do something.." he said quietly.

"I see.. I am sorry about that, I don't understand that just because of one stupid thing they do this stuff to you"

"Why are.. Why are you not doing it too? Why do you care..?"

"Because no one deserves to get bullied like this.. no one knows the reason why you are doing what you are doing and I don't too, I am not the type to judge someone from what I hear from someone else, I want to get to know you normally and see"