Chapter 8

After getting the mutants settled in their new homes away from home, Peter made an announcement to the people of York. Explaining the situation and please asking them to be both courteous and respectful to theses power gifted folks who lost their homes, after this Peter contacted his other Spider-Lords to tell them that the news of theses refugees would soon reach the Purifiers. Though not certain, Peter was pretty sure that they might come and try to finish the job, so he wanted the others to be on the lookout just in case. Next Peter tried to contact Magneto to inform him that Lorna was safe, since he figured that after learning the attack Magneto probably thought his daughter was death and was heartache. There came no answer back through the magic mirror, but Peter assumed Lorna they would keep trying to get through. Who both by her Royal statist and her people insist was given a room in the castle, along with Betsy who was a course were sworn to her Princess side in an adjoining room.

Both joined Peter and Ororo for dinner, during so when the King made a toast to their guests safe arrival, Lorna noticed that Ororo's glass was filled with water to their wine. When she asked Ororo said "I can't have any alcohol for nine months." "Nine months, why can't you have alcohol for nine..." Lorna stopped as Ororo gave a rub of her belly, "Are you serious right now?!" Ororo nodded "You're pregnant?" Betsy asked looking between Ororo and Peter who was smiling as they nodded. The two ladies and winged man became ecstatic with congratulations to the happy couple, who later were in their room in each other arms along with a joined Felicia after she returned from making sure all the mutants had what they need.

"Had to escort a reporter from the area, she wanted to question them about the war." Felicia finished telling as she nuzzled against the left side of Peter's chest, "What's her name?" Ororo asked from the other side of her husband's abs. "Betty Brant..." Felicia answered "Heard about her, she is one of the top reporters in the Bugle. We're going to have a word with her."

"I had a feeling that you might and told her that you would talk with her in a few days, if it not a problem?" Felicia asked the last part and Peter answered "Not at all, we'll talk about it with Lorna. For now I want the mutants to have a couple days of rest, they been through a lot." Ororo gave his chest a peck as she spoke. "Thank you Peter, for taking in theses mutants. You continue to surprise me with your wonderfully kind heart and compassion."

"You're welcome, my Love. Glad that I can surprise you this long in our marriage." Peter joked and it made Ororo chuckle, "We only been 'married' for about nine months and still have 51 months to go." The two started to have twinges of sadness until Felicia said "Screw the 51 months." They looked at the white haired pale skinned woman who had a fire in her eyes, "Pardon?" Peter asked before Felicia again said, "Screw the five years, I been in contact with Lady Ramonda since she left. I asked her if she heard the two fuck-birds say anything interesting to tell me and I just learned the other day that Mary Jane and T'Challa are planning to 'persuade' you to make the Rite permanent."

The King and Queen of York were surprised to not be surprise by the news, they actually had talked and assumed that their former spouses wouldn't be able to go back to their partners who couldn't really satisfy them like each other. "I already guested that the two would want any opportunity to continue their affair." Peter felt Felicia's body tense in angry when she said that last word and which was understandable she was forced to keep that discovery a secret for over a year. Quickly Peter began to stroke his fingers up and down Felicia's back, who body quickly became relaxed and like a cat she purred at the petting.

"Well I have no objection to the idea." Ororo said "I had actually thought about it because I know for the fact that I can't share a bed with anyone but you my Spider. I freeze my feet in place before I let them drag me back to Wakanda and away from you." Peter smiled as he began to stroke Ororo's back and both women moan at the same time as the three fell asleep. The next few days went by smoothly as the mutants began to adjust to their new home, so was Lorna, who tried to contact her father every morning and night with no luck, and she, like the others, were a bit surprise by the kindness and compassion of the people of York, who actually in a couple cases had stood up for them against the small majority of people who had a dislike of people with powers and attempted to bully them.