Chapter 68

Aphrodite smile as she watched as the Amazon Princess were shown the pleasure from the being she been told to hate, who took hold of her breasts and toyed with them in the right ways to make Diana gasp, yelp and moan as Peter did things like taking a nipple in his mouth and tugging on it with his teeth. While he played with the Princess' breast Peter conjured a tentacle to morph into a hand to begin finger fuck her quickly wetting pussy, which got more wet than before as Diana was pleasure like none of the times she tried to please herself in her private moments when she didn't have to think about training or royal duties. Once she came both Aphrodite and Peter knew the Princess was ready as the Spider King lined up his cock before slowly piercing it into her pussy, while smothering Diana screams of pain from her virginity being taken with a kiss that helped ease the pain a bit until Peter was all the way in.

As he pulled his mouth off the Princess' mouth Aphrodite stepped forward to cup her cheek with her hand and looked into Diana's eyes as she spoke, "Do you feel it Diana? The pain slowly beginning to turn into pleasure?" The Princess nodded "It will get better, but before you can experience it you must take a oath. One that will be a bit different from the rest of your sisters will give, for they will swear to be the ranks of concubines to Peter Parker. However you are charged by me to swear to take the status of what I am, you Princess Diana are to become both the warrior, wife and mother to Peter Parker and his children that you will bare. This is a great privilege which only a few of the Amazons will be given this day if my love desires it, what say you Diana? Will you become a wife of Peter Parker from now till death?"

"Yes Lady Aphrodite! I swear to become the warrior to fight beside Peter Parker in battle, to become his wife that will be faithful to the end of time and swear to birth, raise and love the children that we create together in sessions such as now! I Swear This To All The Gods!" Diana yelled the last part and Aphrodite smiled as she looked at Peter and nodded, who nodded back with a smile on his lips as he began the dancing of thrusting in and out of Diana. Her screams could be heard from the other side of the silent city if the occupants weren't all asleep as their Princess was soon filled to the brim with seed from the first mortal man to have ever set foot on Themyscira, and after it was done Diana stood up from her bed to summon her Klyntar that took its form on her body starting with a red over-bust corset, which looked sort of armory and along the top was the golden piece that might've looked like a eagle but was the design of a spider.

Around her waist was another piece of gold acting as a belt that took a sort of W shape on the front above the blue skin tight pants, that were dotted with the same small white spider symbols, tucked into the red and gold knee high armor boots that were the same color as the new arm bracers Aphrodite gave her along with the gold tiara that had a red symbol in the center as it rested on Diana's forehead. Who smiled happily as she followed beside her new lover towards her sister Nubia room, "There no need for you two to wait up for me, go take a walk and Aphrodite you can explain the roles of being a wife." Peter said and Aphrodite nodded in agreement as he entered the room. Where just like Diana had been, the Amazon Nubia laid asleep on her bed, Peter knew, reading her Klyntar, that she was a novice in love making as Diana but felt that she would be fiery once she learned a bit.

So he gave it by passing some experience from the joined women he had into Nubia through her Klyntar, which Peter had wake up remotely and when she had sat up and her green eyes landed on him Peter could almost see tiny pink hearts appear in them as Nubia sprung up from her bed, rush towards Peter standing a few feet away and threw herself on him with limbs wrapped around his neck and waist as she attacked his mouth with hers. Who, in response and in a fluent motion, spun with the weight of Nubia jumping on him to pin her with her back against the wall as he kissed back with equal ferocity and passion, while, without looking, managing to shove his cock into her pussy. Nubia barely noticed the pain because of being so into the passion of the kiss that grew as she adjusted to the feeling of a man being inside her, who began the pounding and making her cum again and again right after one another.

"Oh Peter…! I Beg Of You…! Let Me Be Your Second Wife Of The Amazon…! I Swear To Do Any And Every You Wish To Become So!" Nubia said through her pants "You Really Want To Be My Wife?" Peter asked "YES!" Nubia scream "Then You Will Be By My Side As I Take Each And Every Amazon, You Will Help Me In My Conquest, No Matter What I Ask You To Do And If You Do, Then You Will Be My Wife Beside Diana, Do You Swear This!" "I SWEAR IT!" Nubia yelled to the heavens as she was filled with Peter seed, who tested Nubia by taking her to the bed and made her do different positions which she did without hesitation and Peter knew that he would take her as his wife just like Diana. Who she nearly copied in outfit except for her boots and corset being blue as her pants that spiders were black instead of white, at any rate both women were happy to become Peter's wives, but a course even with Aphrodite love spell there was some who resisted falling in love with the handsome Spider King such as Artemis, since she was more of warrior than lover and would need to be broken a bit before she would accept Peter. Who saw a good option for Nubia to start proving herself by having her torture Artemis through playing with her breast and tentacle finger fucking her pussy as she watched immobilized in a chair as her sister Alexa was taken in front of her. Who Peter immediately saw was nerdy and such a bookworm that reminded Peter of his concubine Belle and by the end of their session with Alexa in a reverse Cowgirl position looking at her sister, Peter decided that he would take her to York to introduce the two. In the meantime by the time Peter and Alexa had finished, Artemis was on the edge of breaking from Nubia toying and finished doing so with a thrust of Peter's cock in her pussy.

Though a warrior on the battlefield, she was more of an amateur then both the novice Diana and Nubia had been and pasted out after the first round unlike Alexa who survived two and a half, which a few of the other Amazon also did in passing out from one round as Peter went about the city with Nubia by his side and after waking the women one at a time to dominate and implanted his seed into each woman, they followed behind him and the group bigger with each house. A couple came close to joining Diana and Nubia as wives instead of concubines like a woman name Donna who a fiery as Nubia but didn't win the chance, if there weren't a time bubble over the island, the conquest of Themyscira would've had probably took a month and a half, but which in the bubble it did as the long hours past even as the sun remained practically frozen in its rise from the ocean.

Finally practically all the Amazons were awake, taken and now loved men as Aphrodite had intended them to do when she created them, now there was just one last woman for Peter take and Aphrodite had both the Amazons form up in front of the palace and the sleeping body of Queen Hippolyta to be brought out for all to see upon a podium erected in the center of the crowd. Who all watched as their Queen were removed of her nightgown and the man who they had now proclaimed their King, climbed on top of Hippolyta and awoke her like her daughter with a kiss. Upon waking Peter positioned Hippolyta, who was kissing him like a long lost lover, into a cradle position, so she was fully displayed bouncing up and down on Peter's cock and grinning to see her fellow sisters and subjects begin to play with themselves at see their strong willed Queen be a woman who loved men again. Who gave her blessing to Peter to merry both Diana and Nubia, along with Alexa joining the group as they climbed onto the chariot and flew off back towards York that would be happy to know that their King had both new wives, concubines and warriors who would fight for their kingdom without hesitation.