Chapter 39

About a week after Betty Brant joined his Symbiote Kingdom, which she actually help give a better proper species name known as the Klyntars, King Peter Parker stood the cool courtyard with his mutant wives as they watched the castle front gates open and a rider on a horse came galloping in. The rider came to a stop in front of the group, climbed off her horse and pulled off the hood of the cloak she wore to reveal the heart shape face of a face skin woman with green eyes and long wavy hair that fell to her mid back. It was mostly an auburn color except for the distinctive white streak on the front part along her temple that only enhanced her beauty, this included her hourglass shape body that was completely covered in a custom green dress with not a hint of skin showing even as it strain against her D-size breasts pressing from underneath the fabric hiding her skin.

Which included the elbow high yellow gloves covering Rogue's arms under the dress sleeves as she stepped forward to wrap them around Ororo in a hug, even as she tilted her head away to avoid her cheek from brushing her friend's, "Rogue, it is great to see you, it's been too long." "Yes it have, I'm happy to see you doing well, sorry about T'Challa." Rogue said with a slight southern accent in her voice, "It's okay, I'm with a better man…" Ororo replied as she let go of her friend and made the introductions "Rogue, this is my husband, King Peter Parker of York." Peter stepped forward to take Rogue's gloved hand and kissed it before pulling her into a hug with his cheek nearly brushing his, "A pleasure to makes your acquaintance Lady Rogue." From the hints of surprise on her face Peter guess and Ororo knew Rogue was expecting him, knowing about her powers in advance, to be cautious around her and not him acting as if she was a normal woman like the rest.

Took a moment for Rogue to recover from her surprise and regain her composure as she greeted Betsy, Lorna and Emma. Who Rogue could hardly believe used to be a ice cold blonde haired woman that had planned to take over Genosha because of her warm hearted personality as she also hugged Rogue with not a hint of fear of her skin touching Rogue's, which would have been to easy to do if Rogue wasn't dressed fully since Emma's white dress had a couple of cutoffs to reveal her creamy white flesh. Rogue couldn't help but admire the outfit since it was beautifully decorated with a giant spider that was just as part of the dress as her fellow mutants dresses that bared the same spider even if it was a different color.

A course the thing Rogue missed was the tiny hints that the fabrics were actually and subtlety shifting and moving as she followed the ladies and the King up the castle steps, while Ororo talked about having food ready for Rogue to eat after her long ride. "Thanks, I am hungry." Rogue said as they entered the dining hall where both a group of different looking women were sitting at the massive table and introduced themselves as Felicia, Susan, Janet, Verenka, Meggan, Crystal, Medusa and Amora. While there was also a group of children aging one to eight years old, who names were May, Walter, Valeria, Richard, Jamie, Ruby, Hope, Votan, Alice, Betsy, Inferno, Gale, Terra and Aqua.

The ones who could smiled brightly and gave warm polite greetings to Rogue as she sat down in the guest of honor chair next to Peter, who sat at the head of the table as servants came in from the kitchen carrying plates of food that smell made Rogue's stomach rumble in hunger. It's smell didn't disappoint how the food tasted as Rogue ate while talking with the others about their lives and she was still having a hard time with believing that all theses beautiful ladies of both different nationalities and species were married to the one man. Rogue had a brief thought that Peter had forced the women to marry him, which was heard by her telepathic friends who quickly squashed the thought as each woman told their stories beginning with Ororo.

Who a course was sort of forced to marry Peter, but that was because of their former spouses having an affair and provoking a rite to continue it. While Felicia had found out and by a cosmic entity that was Peter's patron Madam Web, couldn't tell until after the rite and seeing the Cat love for her Spider Ororo decided with her husband to open their relationship and reward Felicia by allowing her to marry Peter. As for Susan it was due to her own husband that brought a curse on her, which only Peter could break and by the time he did Sue fell in love with him. Betsy's story merged with Emma's as she helped seal Peter's mind from being controlled and in the process had stole her heart, while Emma was stopped from causing trouble and reborn as the kind woman that ruffled her daughter's head.