Chapter 73

Speaking of the Tail-Heads, about two weeks after becoming Emperor, Peter and Kitana road towards nation of Ryloth, which was a land that though suppressed by Shao Kahn taking the natural resources so that many places were harsh rocky terrain. There was the signs that it used to be a lush green place with flourishing dense jungles and grassy valleys where the Twi'leks had made their homes in villages like the one that Peter headed to call 'Nabat', the place might've been a pleasant place once until Shao Kahn enslaved the inhabitants and turned it into a concentration camp. Where the Twi'leks males were forced into working out in field, while the adult females Twi'leks either took care of nearly starved children or performed as belly dancers for the camp guards and who were some of the first to cheer as Peter arrived to free the Tail-Heads from their chains with the gifts of food for their hungry families and each their own Symbiote.

The next morning Peter woke up early to leave what was once the camp leaders house to look out across the valley that should've been covered in grass and trees, but were now mostly destroyed by the over amount of plowing in spots that didn't need it and it would take a long time for the place to return to normal. 'That is, normally.' Peter thought as he smiled at the solution popping into his head and giving a small whistle to call Lockjaw to him, he instructed the dog to go to York and bring 'her' here and she could bring her 'friend' with her. As the giant mutt vanished, Peter remembered the event that happened just a few weeks before Sersi and Raiden had came to York, that started one evening when he and his blonde wife Meggan decided to go out into New York City. Though dressed in their royal clothes, the citizens knew that they didn't need to bow to their King since he was just enjoying a night like them walking with Meggan holding his arm through downtown, they took a break in a little courtyard and was leaning against the fountain in the middle when a woman approached. She wore a long dark green cloak that pulled up hood concealed most of her face except for her fair skin chin and rosy red lips as she held out a rose that came from a basket that she was holding in her other hand, "Would the gentleman like to buy the lady a rose?" The woman asked in a soft lovely voice and a sweet smell seemed to come off her that filled Peter's nose and fuzzy his brain slightly that reacted almost instinctively to the woman's voice as he found himself saying.

"Absolutely, thank you." As he took the rose, Peter's finger pricked one of its thrones, "I am so sorry, the thrones..." The woman started to say when Peter spoke over her "It's alright, I'm fine. Thank you for the gift." "You're welcome, my King." The woman said softly with a smile before she turned and left, Peter watched her go for a moment in a daze before Meggan's voice snapped him out of it and he handed her the rose as his Klyntar healed the cut on his finger unaware of something going through his bloodstream. During the rest of the walk, for some reason the green cloaked woman kept popping into Peter's mind with the small details like her red lips or voice seeming to make his heart pound a little faster. When he and Meggan returned to the castle a few hours later, they shared a kiss before Meggan went to her room and Peter was about to go to his room where Ororo was asleep when suddenly he heard a familiar soft female voice.

"Peter... Peter... Follow My Voice Peter." Not knowing what was pulling him, Peter headed out of the castle and soon was following the voice into the castle gardens, the full moon was out to illuminate the place in silvery light and at first Peter thought the gardens were empty until he spotted a figure standing by a large group of rose bushes. Seeing the green cloak Peter knew immediately that it was the woman from before, his heart began to race as he got closer and she reach up with a delicate hand to undo the clasp of her cloak so it fell off her shoulders onto the ground. Revealing a gorgeous woman who just a few inches shorter than Peter with a hourglass shape body that fair skin was perfect with no blemish or mole, the outfit she wore was a unique one to say the least because though it was a strapless over-bust corset that just managed to hold her perfectly rounded and full D-size breast.