Chapter 67

With Hermes shown the Klyntar light his speed that rival that of Lorna speedster brother Pietro, the other Olympuses were also showed it and by the end of the week after the Apple contest, during that time the pregnant Lorna gave birth to a daughter name Dawn, all the gods were 'convinced' that the alliance with the mortal kingdom of York was a great idea. A course Hera personally took care of her husband Zeus, infecting his brain with the Symbiote as he slept she rewrote his mind so when he awoke Zeus was almost a change man in the fact that he was and would be completely faithful to Hera for the rest of time.

Zeus also approved of both the York alliance and agreed to seal the agreement with the marriage between Peter and Aphrodite, who was both delighted and wanted to show the male gods like her now ex-husband Hephaestus and ex-boyfriend Areas who she now belonged to. Which was having all of them immobilized in chairs as they watched Peter and Aphrodite make passionate love that got the males hard and the females gods wet from the performance of the mere mortal having the very goddess of love swear at the top of her beautiful voice "YES MY KING! I'M YOUR GODDESS! ONLY YOURS! I LOVE MY KING AND HUSBAND! I BELONG TO PETER PARKER! HIS GODDESS! ONLY HIS FOR THE REST OF ETERNITY! PETER!" She screamed as she was filled with the only seed Aphrodite will ever have again.

Who began to keep her word given for the Apple soon after the wedding ceremony was done, she took a flying chariot, several large bags laying around her feet, and flew over the sea of Crete towards a hidden island that was known only to the gods call 'Themyscira'. It was a gorgeous lush green paradise island and while the rest of Greece were moving with the times, the buildings of the city in the middle of the island was the same old fashion designs of Ancient Greece. Which was unsurprising since Themyscira was cut off from the rest of the world for decades and preserved from the ravages of time, this included the people living in the city who upon coming a certain age was frozen from growing another age and so would their children. But a course there wasn't many since the parents rarely procreate and which wasn't too surprising because every single adult and child on the whole island were female, and not just women but also the legendary warriors known as the Amazons.

Who's scouts upon seeing the flying chariot blew trumps to inform the city, every woman stopped what she was doing to rush towards the city palace and formed up in formations as Aphrodite landed in front of the palace steps. Disembarking she looked around at the army worth of women, who's beauty nearly rivaled hers and for the ones in armor they each wore similar ones that included arm bracers. Which were made of special metal mined from mount Olympus both light yet strong and in fact the Amazon had perfected a defense, where they would block incoming projectiles with the bracers and it is said with the women sharp instincts and reflects that they could even deflect bullets. While they were also skilled in every melee weapon that included using the lassos of truths, that once bond to a person would force them to tell the truth, better at grabbing an enemy then a cowboy could caught a running cow.

The women all had different colored hair and skin complexion because though there wasn't any men on the island and the Amazons didn't really like men because of past events with ones like Hercules, it didn't mean they didn't mingle with them to reproduce which began in ancient times by the Amazons leaving their island and boarded nearby boats. Where they had sex or in some cases force themselves upon the sailors in order to get pregnant, a course after they were finished with the men they would be killed and this went on for several centuries before both Aphrodite and Hera decided that the killing was wrong and as an alternative they gave the Amazons special gems that would wipe the men's minds of the events. The killing was also band on the boys that the Amazons gave birth to by having Hephaestus take the boys in exchange for weapons and armor made by the smith god, who Aphrodite knew was happy to raise the boys as his sons and she had even slept with the oldest behind his back in his forges.