Chapter 13

The wedding between King Peter Parker and Lady Susan Storm was small, quite with the witnesses comprising of Ororo and Felicia, along with Sue's brother Johnny Storm, her rocky friend Ben Grimm and an automaton Doombot so the King of Latveria could be 'pressed' for the ceremony. While Sue's newly ex-husband Reed Richard wasn't present and Peter wondered if he even knew yet that his now ex-wife wasn't coming home from her trip ever again, at any case thanks to the magical link between the robot and Doom he was able to confirm that Sue was indeed with child. Though Johnny and Ben were shocked to find out that Sue had not only divorced Reed but was marrying a King, Sue assumed that part of the reason they came in person was to try and persuade her that she was making a mistake since they liked Reed.

But after listening to the story and also seeing how much happier Sue was with Peter, the two gave up their attempts though both Ben and even Doom had told Peter that if he hurts Sue in anyway then he would pay, or in Ben's words clobbered. Peter assured them he wouldn't hurt Sue before he stood with her in a beautiful blue wedding dress at the aisle and it was wonderful as they said "I Do." Though something unexpected did happen that none prepared for. At the small reception Ororo, now nine month pregnant, gave everyone a surprise when her water broke during the cake cut, it was fortunate to have a sorcerer King as a guest since he was able to create a portal for them to take Ororo to the castle labor room. Peter couldn't come to watch his child born due to the rules of no men, even a King, in the labor room and so he paced the hall outside of the door from where Ororo's screams of labor came from.

It pained him to hear them and not do anything, at one point even Peter nearly disregarded the rule and if it wasn't for the giant rock hands of Ben holding him back Peter would have. Fortunately he would only have to endure two hours of this before Ororo's screams ended and was replaced with a new scream, which came from Peter's new baby girl held in Ororo's arms as he was finally allowed to come in. The baby was a perfect blend of her parents with a little lighter almond skin ton then her mother, while inheriting her father's hazel eyes though the pupils were a stormy grey. Though just born the girl had a tuff of hair on her head that was a mix between brown and white, "She's beautiful." Ororo said "Just like her mother." Peter added leaning down to both kiss Ororo's lips and the top of his daughter's head. "So what's her name?" Sue asked watching from the door "May…" Ororo answered "Princess May Gale Parker and sorry her arrival ruined your wedding Sue."

"It's okay." Sue replied walking up to give Ororo a hug "She at least waited until after the vows and I'm happy to begin my new marriage as an Aunt." They all laughed that made little May cry. The next day the citizens of York gathered in front of the castle to wait as an old Spider Shaman by the name of Cassandra Webb in a red and white spider dress approached Peter and Ororo to somehow see little May through the red blindfold over her eyes. She then took one of the strange fruits, that sort of look like large spider eggs, from her tall walking cane to break it in half and dipping her thumb into the red juice ran it gently across May's forehead. Then Webb took a bit of dust from a pouch around her waist to sprinkle it over the child head making her sneeze, before she took May from Ororo to walk to the edge of the castle balcony and held the King's baby high in the air for all to see. The people of York cheers was almost like rumbling thunder as they celebrated their King's first born child, who was illuminated by a raise of sunlight coming through the clouds and the citizens bowed to their future Queen.

A month or so past with no trouble in the country of York, until one day Peter was spending some time with a now four month pregnant Felicia, while Ororo and May slept, at the stables when they received visitors in the form of the psychic X-Knight Psylocke and her metal winged boyfriend Archangel. Personal known as Betsy and Warren to Peter and Felicia, Betsy long dark purple hair blew in the light wind that matched her purple knight outfit including the scabbard of her katana hanging from her hip. Which she would use as Warren would with his wings to protect their charge Princess Lorna, Leader of York Mutant Town Community that had flourished over the last couple of months with more mutants who had previously hidden their power now coming into the open. Peter was a bit surprise to see the X Knight alone "Morning Betsy, Warren, what are you doing here, where Lorna?"