Chapter 76

After Tigra finished with her story Peter was silent for a few minutes, his eyes were closed as he rubbed his chin while proceeding what he had heard, it sounded like the sorcerer they were talking about was one of the followers of Baron Mordo. An enemy sorcerer to King Steven Strange of the Kamar-Taj Kingdom, who's follower had infiltrated Peter's father court to try and influence him in evil ways until his identity was discovered and he killed himself before he could be captured. Which meant no one knew of theses women except a course Madam Web with her ability to see the web of reality, 'And she must've been the one a course who sent the dream that brought us here, typical Julia Carpenter in setting up things that involves me.' Peter thought to himself as he opened his eyes and looked at the cat ladies.

"This ritual, what will we be entitled to do?" Peter asked and both Tigra and Ava scratched the back of their heads before Tigra answered "Its kinda hard to explain and would be easier to explain at the location, let's just say that you would have to get quite 'physically' with us." From the worrying and anxious looks in their eyes and the way Tigra had said the word, physically, made Peter quickly understand what this ritual was going to require of both him and them. Probably thinking that he would ask for details Ava said "We can explain the facts at the place, and we won't force you to do if you don't want to do, but…" She was stopped by Peter raising a hand, "There no need to beg for my help, you will have it because you have been trapped on this island for long enough and since the one who put you here is dead I am the only one who can break your curse, which I will do."

Tigra and Ava's slitted eyes widened in surprise at Peter's word and then probably because of instinct for the hope he gave them, the two cats scampered around either side of the fire and threw themselves onto him in a hug while nuzzling their heads against Peter's cheeks. Who padded the ladies backs before they pulled away with giant grins on their lips "Thank you Peter, you don't know how long we waited to hear you say that. We would ask for you to come with us right now, but we know that you have had a long day of traveling and going to need all your strength for the ritual, so we will let you go to sleep while we keep your camp safe and tomorrow will take you to our home for breakfast, if you want." Peter nodded his approval "That would be nice, thank you." He stood up and after another round of hugs from the two ladies, Peter bid them good night as he went into his tent.

Which was a magical enchanted tent to be bigger on the inside and sort of looked like a three room flat complete with bathroom and kitchen, though a bit surprise but not so much Peter found Ororo still awake sitting at the dining table. No doubt she heard everything through the tent open flap, one might think that Ororo would be mad at the fact that their trip was being interrupted by something like this cat curse, but Ororo just sighed as she said simply through their minds to avoid the cat eavesdropping 'What kinda trip would our anniversary be without an adventure or curse added along the way, and I also know what they meant by being physically but just ask that after the two women are freed from their curse. You will get 'physically' with me.' Peter smile 'Absolutely, you know that no matter how many women I have, you are my soulmate.' Ororo smiled back as she got up from the table and wrapped her arms around his neck as she and Peter shared a deep passionate kiss with him sliding his hands down to give her dark ass a squeeze, pulling away she commented 'As much as I would love to be taken by you right now, there are two ladies out there who haven't been taken as such by anyone for a long time and I don't want them to be jealous of me before we officially meet.' Peter sighed sadly 'True, but that doesn't mean that I wouldn't cuddle with you.' Ororo quietly chuckled as she and Peter climbed into one of the beds in the room and wrapped each other tightly around the other as they fell asleep.

The morning Peter and Ororo came out of their tent to find Tigra and Ava waiting eagerly for them and was very kind and surprise by the kindness that Ororo showed them, who, after the camp was packed up, lead the way deeper into the wood and before too long they arrived at the tigers home which was quite impressive to say the least. It was a giant Banyan tree, where a large tree house was built almost into the top of the trunk and it was evident that Tigra and Ava had been here for quite awhile because of the details added to the almost three stores high structure with walkways and mini bridges extending out at different levels to connect to other small buildings located on other branches of the tree.