Chapter 43

A couple months after the Shadaloo Bison event Amora gave birth to a little blonde girl, who had her father's eyes and radiant beauty of her mother that named her 'Sylvie Parker'. Bring the total of children in the castle up to fifteen and not counting the children coming from both the ladies like the now pregnant Betty Brant, the Widows or in Medusa's growing stomach. The expansion of the Klyntar kingdom continued to grow and slightly more faster thanks to his concubines Chun-Li and Cammy going undercover on both the street, force and base to slip non turned people a Symbiote and 'opening' their eyes to the new peaceful Klyntar land Peter was making.

Which helped grow bigger because of the two new wives that soon joined Peter's harem, the first being Silver Sable, Queen of the small neighboring country of Symkaria. Peter was sitting in his throne room waiting as the doors opened to allow the Symkaria Queen to come through, donning a long white dress and fur coat over her slender hourglass shape body it matched Sable's just as long silvery hair, falling to her waist, that swayed back and forth to match her swaying hips as she approached and stopped before the throne. Doing a courtesy bow Sable spoke with a strong voice filled with confidence and determination to accomplish her goal, "King Parker, a pleasure to be reacquainted with you again."

"And the same to you Queen Sable, to what do I own your acquaintance this time, another madman stole your tech again?" Peter asked and Sable's face became slightly grim as she shook her head and answered "No, the reason I have come is more greater than Hammerhead. Just little over two month ago my country of Symkaria was nearly decimated by a 9.0 earthquake, our cites turned to rubble overnight with many casualties and us survivors are just getting by." "So you came to request aid to rebuild your country?" Peter asked, already planning to say yes when Sable said "Yes, but a course since our counties aren't technically allies, you sending people to help mine would be seen as a possible invasion of my country by our enemies. So I came to forge an alliance between Symkaria and York by proposing a union with I, Queen Silver Sable, offering my hand to you King Peter Parker in marriage."

This did surprise Peter to say the least, "You do know what you are saying Sable, by us marrying each other since my country is larger than yours then by the term of the world laws your much small land would become a official piece of York and wouldn't be a independent country anymore." Sable nodded sadly "I do and normally I wouldn't even consider this option, but because of the earthquake my country can no longer sustain our independence and survive for long. While there other countries who I could ally with, you was the one who helped us during the Hammerhead incident and from the stories I heard about you helping other allies like Wakanda and Asgard I know that you will aid us without taking advantage of my vulnerable people."

Sighing Peter stood up and coming down the steps he reached out to take Sable's hands in his, "You are fully right Sable and I understand the reason for the alliance, I'll have to speak with my council members about it but in my opinion it's already decided to agree to it so we can come help rebuild your nation back to it former glory. Come let's us eat as we discover the treaty and don't worry about having to be in a rush to return to your people, the trip is a long one normally but fortunately I have a good 'friend' who can teleport you back to Symkaria in a flash." Peter added as Sable slipped her arms through his as the two went to the dining room, where his white haired Queen met the other white haired Queen with a smile and firm handshake as they sat down to eat.

During which Peter and Sable discussed the terms that would be part of the treaty including sending a group of both mutants and inhumans to Symkaria to help repair their cities, while also creating trading routes for food and materials between the two countries among other things. For the next few days the treaty was finalized and was sealed at the marriage between King Peter and Queen Silver, who at the altar received a surprise by the Klyntar that she was given by her newly wedded husband but after her was joined with her Symbiote Silver smiled as her mind was opened to a new proposal from Peter. Which was her people joining the Klyntar race and Symkaria would also merge to become a new piece of York country, that went to send aid to its new land in its time of need and thanks to both the super beings and the Symkaria people, now joined to the Klyntar kingdom, worked with remarkable speed to repair the destroyed cities and mount the new red and blue spider flag of their new United country on top of their remanded capital castle where Queen Sable rule yet was in service to her High King Parker.