Chapter 51

Deciding it would be best to have the talk back at the castle Peter, after making sure that the A.I.M base was fully secured, had Lockjaw transport him, his wives and his new multiverse friend Carol back to home, walking into the throne room Peter was tackled to the ground by his children who been waiting for him to return. "Did you catch the bad guys Daddy?" His daughter Valeria asked "Yes, we did." Peter ensured her before his kids looked curiously at Carol, "Who is she?" Peter's son Walter questioned with the same curiously and investigating knack that he shared with his mother like a cat. "This is Carol Danvers and she's from an alternative world." His children looked between their father and Carol with both surprise and skeptical expressions on their faces as they followed their mothers to stand off to the side of the throne as Peter sat down in it and looked at Carol.

Who, sitting in a chair summoned by Amora, said "Since this is your world I think it's best for you to tell me about yours, so I can better describing about mine." Peter nodded "I think that make sense." And so he started explaining over the next hour that the world was divided into different kingdoms such as the Stark Kingdom, the Patriot Garrison, Genosha, Wakanda and Asgard. Each ruled by their respective leaders and that most were friendly with each other, well except for maybe the Wasteland of the Hulks, Peter further explained about him being the Spider King, though left out how he meet his wives and the Klyntars as he told about some of the challenges of ruling his kingdom of York. "Such as dealing with villains like A.I.M, who brutally murdered five of my citizens and who will be trialed for their crimes." Peter finished as he looked at Carol expectingly and she shifted slightly in her seat as she finally spoke, "Well, I have to say that your world is drastically different from mine in several ways." And Carol began her tale about her world that shocked Peter to learn that his country was actually a city in her world call New York City, and that he wasn't a King but instead a single hero among many that included most of his wives and fellow Kingdom Kings, while others were in fact villains but Carol didn't named names which Peter and his wives was grateful for.

After she was done with her story Carol said, "So now that we are done with the storytelling, I must ask what are we going to do to get me back to my world." For a moment Peter thought then said, "I'll send my best scientist to examine the machine that brought you here, we'll come up with the plan later but for right now we will wait until they do an analysis before we open any more portals. You'll have to agree that what might come out of the next one could be far worse than you, but be sure that I'll do everything in my power and kingdom to return you home." Carol smiled and nodded her understanding, "Thank you Pete, though do I have to refer you as your highness?" Peter shook his head, "Peter or Pete will do, now are you hungry because I'm starving, taking down bad guys already makes me hungry." Peter joked and everyone else laugh as the Spider Family headed out of the throne room and to the dining room to eat with their new multiverse friend.

It took Carol Danvers sometime to get use to her new situation, she has been to other alternative worlds before but this mixture of medieval and modernity renaissance era world was completely new even to the space traveling air forces pilot. To her it was almost like some being took the aspects of her world heroes and expanded on them while blending them together in the time of crusading knights, furthermore it still surprised Carol that the simple web head street hero of her world was a King in this one with the other spiders like Miles Morales and Jessica Drew being Lords of territory named after areas of her world New York. But what might take the cake for Carol was the fact that several women she knew either as heroes or villains were in fact married to Peter and though she knew that during medieval times a King sometimes had many wives, it baffled Carol at how Peter managed to win all these ladies who would've had a hard to share a man between two of them like Medusa and Amora.