Chapter 75

Over the next week or so Peter continue to travel across the Outlands, using teleportation to get to places quickly, and giving the people both Klyntars and a new system of life. Where slavery was outlaw, the destroyed lands brought back to life, the power was taken from the fat slugs that abused it during Shao Kahn rein and given back to the people, who welcomed the change with open arms and loved their new Emperor and, though sad, they agreed with his choice of appointing Princess Kitana as the new Empress of Outlands before Peter returned back to his homeland that Outlands was now a extension of York. Which welcomed its King back with a parade for his victory against Shao Kahn, who was glad to be home especially when he arrived at the castle and was first swarmed by his children and then the wives, some like Rogue and Morrigan holding newly born children name Oliver and Lilith that Peter manage be there for their births by a quick teleport, who stayed behind. Including Ororo who greeted Peter with a hug and a kiss so deep that one might have thought she was trying to fuse their lips together, he knew she worried about him when he left and his heart ached greatly being apart from his Queen.

In fact their anniversary of their marriage was coming up and Peter knew, like her, that he wanted to spend time solely with Ororo and not to be interrupted by Royal duties. That night he received a vision in his dream of a large lake with a fair size island in its center located northwest not too far from New York, but far enough where someone couldn't be interrupted by a messenger with King business. Peter smiled at the delight in Ororo's eyes when he suggested the place, so the two prepared for the trip by packing the gear, equipment and food for a camping trip for two that included having a fair size boat magical sent ahead. A week before their anniversary Peter and Ororo headed off from New York towards the island, they mostly avoid staying at villages since the pair didn't want to inconvenience the villagers for their sake and would've only done it for bad weather. A course with one of them being a storm mutant, Peter and Ororo was able to sleep beneath the stars and ride in the sunlight as they reached the lake in good time, leaving their horses to graze on the grass the two loaded the boat and Peter row them to the land in the middle of the water.

Which was quite lush and practically like a mini forest even for an island of its size, normally a couple would take a trip to somewhere like a beach or a famous landmark but for Peter and Ororo they were excited about discovering something unknown and an unexplored forest-like island was up there on the list of adventures. So shouldering their packs on their back the two found a path into the wood and headed in, "Beautiful." Ororo commented looking around at trees that was a mix of beech, oak and elms. Occasionally the sunlight poked through the canopy of different branches and leaves to illuminate the path, there was the basic creatures one would expect in a forest like rabbits and deer. Though Peter had a feeling that there was something else on this island, his spider sense tingled slightly not because of any danger but more like telling him that they were being watched and for a moment Peter wondered if this island was inhabited after all.

Soon it was getting dark and fortunately Peter and Ororo found a running stream of water where they could set up their camp, they stayed up for a while cuddled up together by the fire before Ororo said she was going to sleep and went into their tent. Peter might've joined her but his spider sense tingled with the impression of being watched again and so he decided to stay outside looking out into the darkness, for a while he saw nothing except for the occasional branch swaying in the breeze. Then his sharp eyes spotted two figures perched up in them that looked sort of humanoid yet there was something cat like about them, since they were in the crouching position that Felicia or Selina took when they had joined Peter in a midnight rooftop run across the city and stopped on either a building edge or a pole. Standing up Peter called out "I can see you out there." Instead of trying to flee at being caught the figures remain where they were, for a few minutes there was silence before Peter's enhance ears picked up the voice of two women talking quietly to each other.

"He see us." The first woman said in a delighted voice, "Yes he does, he might be the one." The second woman answered with skepticism in hers, "He must be, Tigra. He couldn't see us otherwise." The first argued "Easy Ava, before we can hope, let's make sure that he is the one." The other replied before she spoke out loud enough for Peter to hear with normal ears. "You have keen eyes, if you are able to find us admits the shadows. Tell us your name." "My name is Peter Parker." Peter called out and he sensed that the ladies mood were changing from calm to antsy with anticipation as the woman spoke, "Peter Parker? Are you perhaps related to a Richard Parker, who was King of York and am a totem of the Spider known as Madam Web?"

"Yes, he was my father and yes I'm the Spider King of both York and my patron is Madam Web, now why do you ask and why don't you come into the light so I may see you as clearly as you can see me?" Peter questioned and he could see the two women's head till towards each other as if they were exchanging a look, "We been waiting for you Peter Parker, but we don't show ourselves because we are afraid." The woman said "Why is that?" Peter asked kindly "Because our appearance might startle you." "It might, but I doubt it will scare me because I seen beings and people who have strange appearances. Let me see you and judge my reaction for myself." Peter heard the women discuss what to do, before they leap off their branches and slowly approached to stop just short of the firelight. For a moment they stayed there and then taking a deep breath each, the women stepped to the light and to saw that their appearance was strange was almost an understatement.

The first woman was tall, with a slender elegant body that might've been normal except for it being covered head to toe with thick, sleek coat of orange fur that had distinctive black stripes covers her entire body. The fur clashed with the woman's orange hair that didn't have any black in it, who has pointed ears, sharper-than-normal teeth with pronounced upper and lower canines, her eyes had enlarged green irises and vertically slitted black pupils. She looked like a humanoid tiger that included visible retractable claws on her feet and hands instead of nails, and a long semi-prehensile tail that stuck out of the back of the blue torn up pants while her breasts were covered by a matching blue bra. The other woman was almost identical to the first except for the fact that her fur was white as snow, her hair was black as the strips and clothes she wore, and her eyes were brown instead of green that showed her weirdness as she and her friend watched Peter's reaction.

Though he was indeed surprised by the sight of the two cat ladies, Peter kept it from showing on his face as he spoke "Well, you are a first, I mean I know some ladies who like to share aspects with cats, but never met ones who were actually part feline." The women's eyebrows rose in bewilderment "You aren't scared or repulsed by our appearance?" Peter shook his head "I met humanoid lizards, rhinos and beings with four arms, I know a guy with goat feet so not really, what are your names?" "Uh, oh well I'm Greer Nelson, but you may call me Tigra." The orange fur cat woman replied "I am Ava Ayala." Said the White Tiger lady. "So what did you mean that you have been waiting for me?" Peter asked and Tigra replied "It's quite a long story, you better take a seat."

The three got comfortable around the fire with Peter sitting on one side of the flames and the two tigress sitting practically like cats on the other, Tigra began to tell their story "Many years ago, during the height of your father rein, he had a sorcerer adviser that was among the worst in power. He would abuse his authority and magic to get what he wanted, both Ava and myself were simple maids in the kingdom and the man tried seduce/rape us, we refused, resisted, scratched and threatened to report him to the King. He a course wouldn't allow that and transported us to this island, to ensure that we couldn't swim off the sorcerer cursed us with multiple curses. One where we couldn't leave the island by swimming, while also putting an ageless spell on us to keep us the same age because he was probably planning on returning in a couple of years once our will to resist him had broken. The man also said that if we were going to act like cats for scratching his ugly face then that is what we would be and so he transformed us into the feline appearance in front of you. Lastly the madman bound all of theses spells together to a way of them being broken, where we had to perform a ritual with the sorcerer that not only would break the spells, but a course do something else that we can explain later. After he left we thought that we were going to be doom to break until another person appeared…"

"Let me guess, a blonde haired woman with a spider on her chest?" Peter asked and Tigra nodded "She gave us a glimmer of hope, a course she couldn't remove the curse. But she was able to alter it enough to add another person, either we had to do the ritual with the sorcerer or the man who was both the child of King Richard and a totem of Madam Web Spiders. Enhance the Spider King would be able to free us from this place and possibly return us to our human forms."