Chapter 26

As it turned out King Magneto wasn't mad at the union between his daughter and the Spider King, in fact he was only angry because he lost a bet his Advisor Charlie Xiaver conned him into making of wherever or not Peter and Lorna would accept their feelings for each other. Which brought a laugh at the wedding as Eric gave away his daughter and was nearly brought to tears as Peter and Lorna said their vows and kissed, afterwards though she could have moved to the castle Lorna said that she would stay in Mutant Town to continue leading her people but did promise to come visit her new husband more frequently. Around the months in prep for the wedding and the day itself the snow began to melt as it got warmer, spring was coming to York and it was predicted that Veranke and Meggan would give birth to their children during it and which came true. They had already decided on names, for Veranke if she had a boy he would be named 'Votan' and a girl 'Alice' and both were used as the Skrull Queen gave birth to half human half Skrull twins. Meanwhile Meggan's kid would be either Brain or Betsy after her ex husband and sister which warmed Betsy's heart at the honor of having a child named after her and more so when Meggan pushed out a girl a week or so after Veranke.

In the following weeks Felicia, Sue, Betsy, Emma, Janet, Veranke, Meggan, Crystal & Lorna all noticed that Peter and Ororo were acting a bit odd like they was nervous about something and that they were together more often. When Emma and Betsy tried to learn what was going on they were blocked by the two, yet it didn't felt like on purpose, "What ever their worry about it's strong enough to block us without I think them realizing it." Betsy explained to the others who wished to help the York King and Queen, then upon this thought the answer snapped into Felicia's head. "I know what going on." The women of different races looked at the white hair human as she said "As you know Pete and Ororo were 'forced' to become husband and wife because of the Rite invoke by a Wakanda Elder that required Ororo and York former Queen Mary Jane to switch places for 5 years."

"We know and also know that King T'Challa most likely ordered the Elder to do it so he and Mary Jane could continue their affair that began at the Neutral Festival." Sue stated and Felicia nodded as she said simply "Well that five year deadline is almost up." The Ladies of King Peter harem/court mouths dropped open as the realization that their Queen and fellow sister-in-law would be forced to return to Wakanda, "That's unfair, Peter and Ororo are soulmates, they have a child who deserve to be raise by both of them and I refuse to accept that redhead cheating whore as York Queen." Veranke said angrily and the others nodded in agreement, then Janet spoke "Wait I'm recalling a share memory, didn't the Wakanda Princess, Shuri informed you Felicia a few years ago that T'Challa and Mary Jane considered to make the agreement permanent?"

Felicia slowly nodded as she remembered and the other Symbiote connected women saw the same memory, "Yeah they did, but she also said later that the council was growing tired of Mary Jane taking up the King time in sex five times a day and which would most likely make them reject the suggestion in order to get rid of her and have the more civilize Ororo back as Queen." "No wonder why Peter and Ororo are nervous about it, who wouldn't be if they were force to separate from their true love." Emma said "Isn't there something we can do to aid our King and Queen?" She asked but Felicia shook her head "The Rite is strict and finalize in its terms, there nothing we can really do except for now be there for them during this time."

The depression that the King and Queen of York was soon felt by the Ladies and almost all of York as the mutants and Skrulls asked what the matter to Lorna and Veranke and word spread almost like wildfire. People didn't want to lose Ororo because she was a great Queen who earned their love and respects by her kind and brave actions in service of York for five years. There were many protest in an attempt help keep Ororo, but since the issue was with Wakanda not much could be done. That was until one day about three weeks before the end of the Rite in the throne room Peter was watching Ororo cradle May when they received a telepathic message from Betsy saying the mirror phone was ringing and enchantment ID said it was urgent and from Wakanda.