Chapter 66

Peter knew Aphrodite spoke the absolute truth and felt his hormones rise, he wanted to take her right there but first he would have to put his time slow device on the door because it would take must longer than 24 hours to dominate this woman. Who was apparently a step ahead of him, "I already placed my own time spell on the room, it activated as soon as you came in. So no need to waste anymore time, take me Peter, Take Me…!" Aphrodite was cut off by Peter smashing his lips onto hers and immediately Aphrodite gasp of surprise turned to a moan that was different from all the moans Peter had heard. It was like music that entered his ears and seemed to magical since Peter felt himself being filled with a surge of strength and his hormones continued to rise as Aphrodite kissed back, the taste of her lips seemed to change from fresh vanilla to strawberry to cinnamon and others.

Which was nothing to the taste of Aphrodite's tongue as she opened her mouth to allow Peter to shove his inside and they began to twist together in a dance, that only broke when the need for air became too great and the two had to pull away. As they panted for air Aphrodite knew that she was going to have a wonderful time because Peter had kissed almost like no one had, either if she was his first ever he was a natural kisser who just knew what to do and with the women that he had bedded his natural skill was extended ten times over. That skill included in how to make Aphrodite moan loudly as he attacked her neck, instinctively she placed a hand on the back of his head to keep him there while she slid her other hand down his chest. His Symbiote receding from from her touch as she went past his waist and her fingers closed around the top of the tool that had pleasure so many women and would both pleasure her and many more ladies in the future.

"You're already hard and ready, someone eager." Aphrodite joked as she started to stroke Peter's cock, who let out a groan as he pushed his mouth off her throat and replied with "What man wouldn't be, if they were meeting a goddess as gorgeous as you?" Aphrodite chuckles turned to gasps as Peter returned to attack the hollow of her throat, while returning the favor as he slipped his own hand across her bra covered breast that wasn't cover for long as Peter used Symbiote tentacles to remove the revealing outfit and which allowed him to freely insert his fingers into her now fully exposed pussy. "It seemed that you were just as eager as me." Peter joked this time as he slid in and out of her, his fingers being quickly coated in the juice almost squirting out of Aphrodite. Who moaned at the feeling before it was muffled by her grabbing Peter's hair to pull him off her neck and could passionately kissed him again as both sped up their pleasuring of the other hood.

Very quickly both came with Aphrodite's juice erupting out of her pussy to leave a massive stain on the carpet, while her breasts and belly was coated in the large streams of Peter's seed shooting from his cock. Feeling lightheaded Aphrodite started to fall backwards and still holding onto Peter, brought him down with her as they fell onto the bed, "I… have rarely… been brought… to cum… that fast… and the… last time… was long… ago." Aphrodite panted into Peter's ear while taking some of his seed on her breast tasting it, "Hmm, that taste delicious. I know that you really don't like the whole blowjob thing, but I think I can change your mind about it." "I like to see you try." Peter challenged and Aphrodite accepted it as with godly strength she rolled him off her onto his back with his legs sticking hanging off the side of the bed.

Which Aphrodite got in between as she took Peter's still hardened cock into her hand again, holding it in place as she knelt and moved to place the shaft in between her breasts that was like two soft round pieces of bread as they sandwich the meat in between them. After several minutes of rubbing her breasts against the sides of Peter's cock, while she licked and took it into her mouth Aphrodite was rewarded with a second large amount of seed being released this time down her throat. "Hmm, delicious." Aphrodite said again after swallowing the seed, "I know that you enjoyed that Pete, and not so far from now you will enjoy giving you more as I teach them how it will pleasure you just as much as you will do in dominating me."