Chapter 74

A few nights after Pamela Isley became the King's new wife and head gardener, the guards on the castle walls were patrolling as usual, looking out at the illuminated nightlife of New York and was unaware of a shadowy figure scaling the wall almost like a spider and slipping past them. Moving across the yard with the moonlight peaking in between the clouds to reveal the figure to have some kinda tail and small ears sticking out the top of the head, who soon was crawling like a spider up the side of the castle to the third floor, where a window was opened just a crack but enough for the figure to quietly push it open and slip inside into the darkened hall. The figure closed the window and was almost caught by some guards, with lamps in their hands, coming around the corner of the figure didn't leap with incredible agility up to stick to the ceiling and crawled above the unexpected guards in the direction that they came.

Using the shadows to hide from the guards the figure soon reached a secure looking door that lead to the castle treasure room, there was two guards who might've been a trouble getting past until from the other side of the hall came the soft sounds of footsteps and a moment later Pamela Isley appeared. Wearing a green baroque gown she approached the guards in a sexy manner who tried not to stare at her beautiful form as one of them spoke, "L... Lady Isley? What are you doing up so late?" Pamela smiled as she responded "Oh nothing much, I just like go into the treasure room if you don't mind." She tried to walk past them but the two barred her way, "Sorry madam, but no one is allow to go in, not even a Lady of the King." Pamela made a pouting face.

"Isn't there anyway I can persuade you to let me in? Perhaps this might change your minds." And before either guard could react Pamela held a hand up and blew pink dust into their faces that distracted them long enough for her lugged forward to give each man a deep kiss on the lips, in a second of her pulling away the men's eyes turned glowing green and uncrossed their halberds. "You may go in." They said in unionized "Thanks, and can I bring a friend?" Pamela asked and the guards both nodded together as the figure, who watched the whole thing, stepped into the lamplight to reveal herself as a tall woman, who's hourglass shape body was dressed a unique outfit comprising of a full skintight bodysuit made of black leather and had a ringed zipper on the front that line went in between the distinctive D-sizes breasts pushing against the leather and all the way to her slender waist. Where not only a black utility belt was clipped, but wrapped around her waist too was a long black whip that end trailed off behind her like a cat's tail, added to the cat appearance was the gloves and boots that looked as if small metal claws could extend out and retract back in like Black Panther's claws.

But what really gave the cat look was the black leathery cowl she wore that had a pair of rounded cat ears mounted on the top and her beautiful heart shape face might've been fully exposed, except the pair of cat eye shape goggles that had red lenses set into them and which she lift to reveal her green eyes as she winked at Pamela. "Thanks for the invite Red." "It was nothing Cat." Pamela replied as she and the woman, who's real name was Selina Kyle, hugged each other like sisters, before the guards opened the door for them and they walked inside. The first room was small and might've been like any other except for the walls being made out of steel, the thickness was the wall opposite of the first wooden door and had metal one set into it. "I don't suppose that you managed to get the key?" Selina asked and Pamela smiled as she reach down the top of her dress in between her breast to produce a golden key, "Give the King, my thanks." Selina said "You can thank him yourself, he would love to meet a woman like you." Pamela said cheekily and Selina smirked as she unlocked the door "You know I tend to keep away from any royalty except their treasures. Like theses..." As the door open it was revealed that the next room was enormous and filled with almost all kind of treasure in imaginable.

There was piles of gold and silver with jewels dotted here and there, along with artifacts of strange shapes or chests of almost every size. But the main goal of the ladies was at the other end of the room inside a safe mounted on the wall, "Are you sure it's in there?" Selina asked "Yes, Peter told me the Kingdom greatest secret and treasure is in that safe." Pamela replied "Peter huh? Getting cozy with the fool aren't you." Selina said and Pamela shrugged "He quite amazing in bed, as I said, you really should meet himself and knock it." Selina just rolled her eyes as she placed her ear onto the safe and delicately began to turn the dial left and right until there was a click and she opened the door.