Chapter 69

THE ADVENTURES IN OUTLANDS-PART ONE)

Which was soon proven a couple of months later, during this time Jean belly grew with what she sensed to be a baby girl and already chosen out the name Rachel, Peter was performing his King's duties in his throne room and his spider sense tingled as he heard the rumble of thunder even though it was a clear sky outside. Then the hair of Peter's arms stood up on end as suddenly a giant bolt of lightning just appeared in the room and scorched the rug it hit, as the lightning started to disappear Peter could see through the nearly blinding light the silhouettes of five people. Who was momentarily hidden behind the cloud of smoke in the lightning wake and rubbing his eyes to get rid of the spots in his vision Peter soon made out the arrivals, there was one man and five women, one who Peter recognize as Madam Web.

The second woman sort of reminded Peter of the Amazons like Artemis because she had both long red hair, that was more crimson though, and the same type of build body that Artemis had in being hourglass with D-size breast and yet also had mussels shown in her arms and legs. Though the outfit she wore was different from the Amazons because it began with a low cut bra made up of metal scales like a dragon, which was the same for the scaly thing in between her legs while she also wore a matching pair of boots and gloves on her feet and hands that casually held a sword. The third woman was quite and very different starting with her having long blonde colored hair tied into a ponytail as it fell to her waist, her clothes were also different because she wore a black vest that was undone enough at the top to reveal both a good amount of her D-size cleavages and that she wasn't wearing anything underneath.

To match the vest was the black tight matte pants the woman wore over long strong legs and was tucked into the same color boots on her feet, on top of the pants were a pair of black knee pads which matched the pads on her elbows set above the objects on her forearms. Which might've been normal dark gray vambrace like bracelets, except Peter could just make out the streams of colorful energy moving through the steams of the bracelets that had a pair of fingerless and knuckle plated gloves on the end covering her hands resting on her hips. The four woman was perhaps the most peculiar one of the group and probably wasn't human, though she had the slender beautiful body like the other women her skin was blue and, instead of having hair, from the crown of her skull a pair of prehensile appendages sprouted from it, with strips of leather wrapped around them, and the brown leather head wrap she wore that had holes on the sides for the cone-shaped hearing organs that was her ears.

The color of the wrap matched the color of the crop top that contained her D size breast and included a sleeve for the woman's left arm, who had a sword hanging off the belt holding up the tight brown pants tucked into leather boots. The fifth woman Peter knew immediately was more than that as he saw, with the magic abilities which he gain from converting his sorceress Amora, a glow encase her form that was similar to Aphrodite in being godly and slenderly beautiful, with a fair heart shaped face enclosed by long hair as black as night while the clothing she wore comprised of a thigh high pegged dress over a pair of long sleeve shirt with bracelets on top and pants tucked into matching colored boots that was made up of different shades of mixing green and had elegant silvery/black details on top of the royally made fabric. Lastly was the man, though Peter knew immediately that he was more than that even with him dressed in what looked to be a white shinobi shozoku beneath a blue with gold trim tabard held to the body by a black leather sash, while a pair of golden and decorative bracers and greaves covered his arm and the white jikatabi on his feet the man lastly wore a simple conical sedge hat on top of his head that hid his titled down face as Peter's guards moved to surround the group.

"Stand Down!" Peter ordered them as he looked at his spider patron, "Madam Web, I would say it's a pleasure to see you again, but obviously by that entrance which left a good rug in ruins I can assume that you come with tidings of doom, correct?" Madam Web smiled sadly as she answered "Yes King Peter we do, firstly however, allow me to introduce those of my company. This is Lady Sylvia Sersi and Lord Raiden, Eternals known as Mistress of Illusions and a God of Thunder, both member of the council of Eternals." The man raised his head and Peter saw that his eyes glowed like Ororo's did when she used lightning, he put his hands together with his closed right fist covered by his open left palm as he bowed while the raven haired woman bow like a royal did in curtsy to Peter. "This is Lady Red Sonja from Hyrkanian." Madam Web gestured to the redhead woman, who put her right closed fist over her heart and bowed.