Chapter 15

When Emma awoke she found herself in a mostly darkened room, but what she was laying completely naked on wasn't a bed. Though soft the sort of fleshy pink colored fabric, what ever it was, seemed almost alive as it shifted under Emma to make it uncomfortable for her to lay on, especially when Emma's arms were held out to her sides and, like her spread legs, by padded shackles attached to the strange bed. Which at least had support for her head by some sort of metal collar around her neck that was glowing slightly green, a course but it wasn't a pillow and like her limbs Emma could move due the face mask placed along the outline of her head connected to straps that held her in place. Another thing Emma noticed was the things on top of her head, it sort of felt like a dozen of thick metallic strings were phasing through her skull straight to her brain and there was a small needle on the end of each string that were literally stabbing into different parts of Emma's brain.

Which managed to register that she wasn't alone when a man voice spoke "Finally awake." And from the shadows of the room Peter Parker stepped into the light, 'Peter, what going on?' Emma tried to ask telepathically but it didn't work and that when she realized that her powers weren't work so some reason, "What's going on?" She asked again this time verbally and another voice, this one female, answered "Retribution." Beside Peter appeared a purple haired woman that Emma recognized as one of Genosha X-Knights Psylocke. Who's present Emma could start to feel in her head and she attempted to summon a mental barrier but again her powers didn't answer. "You're wondering why you can't use your evil mind tricks. Their neutralize by that collar around your neck." Peter said before explaining "You probably know about my war against the mutant killing Purifiers. Well after defeating them we confiscated many things, including special collars that magical suppress a mutant powers completely once activate."

"Why are you doing this?" Emma asked, attempting to act innocent but it fail immediately "Because you tried to manipulate a King by kidnapping his daughter." Betsy said "And before you lie Emma, I should tell you that you were played from the start." Peter said and smile at the confusion on the beautiful blonde face, "Weeks before your arrival to York, Charles Xiaver informed me and we took measures. One being the mental blocks placed in me and my wives, a course we really couldn't do that for the rest of the staff. So Charles instead put tiny warning triggers that would send him and Betsy a silent alarm if any telepath went into their heads like the guard you controlled to take My Daughter." Peter said the last two words with such menace that it made Emma nervously shift against her restraints. "You have done many horrible things Emma, hurt and destroyed the lives of countless people who just wanted to live in peace. This includes what's you were going to do to your own fellow mutants in Mutant Town in order to possibly cause war between my kingdom and Genosha…"

After a pause Peter asked "Do you know what you're strapped to?" Emma shook her head "Some sort of torture device." She said "Oh it more than just that." Peter answered "You see I acquired this from a friend of my wife Susan, this friend or Queen Valeria of Latveria had this specially created to do a 'kinky' fantasy for her husband. Who I don't want to even try to understand in his ways of sex, at any case Valeria was kind enough to let me borrow it. A little fact, both King Doom and Magneto would have no doubt beheaded you Emma if you had tried to steal their children, so probably most of my other Spider Lords wouldn't tolerate it and I don't. However I decided to do something different yet maybe worst then losing your head." "And what would be worsted?" Emma asked as Peter brought out a handheld device from his pocket, "Your past, you see, or better yet feel the wires in your head. Their attach to a device that will allow Betsy direct access to your mind, of course even without your powers you still have a strong one that would be a strain to break, that where the table comes in."

Pressing the device the table came to life almost literally as Emma felt it move underneath her, then suddenly she managed to see with strained eyes as what seemed to be flesh looking tentacles emerged from the table. She watched and felt as some tentacles wrapped around her limbs to hold them even more firmly in place, while others went to certain places across her body with most ending in was looked like the suckers on an octopus that laid on Emma's skin but some that looked like tiny needles which sank into it making Emma groan slightly in pain. But the most unique tentacles were two that looked more like flowers that clamped themselves onto each of Emma's nipples with needles going into them, while the last tentacle was the biggest of all and instead of a sucker or needles it had a dozen tiny oval shaped balls mashed together as they laid over Emma's entire pussy. "You tried to use pleasure to break my mind, so it seems only fitting that I return the favor."