Chapter 61

"Peter! Wait Up!" A voice called and looking around Peter saw Belle hurrying to catch up with them, "Are you alright Belle?" Peter asked "I should be asking you that, Gaston pointed a gun at you. If not for you madam, he might be dead right now." Belle said looking at Felicia, who was surprised as Peter that someone managed to see Felicia's blinding fast action. "You have sharp eyes, impressive. A course I wouldn't let anyone hurt Peter, I'm Felicia by the way." The Royal Captain said offering her hand that Belle took as she gave her name before looking at Peter, "Thank you for standing up for me back there, not many people stands up to Gaston in this town." "Why that?" Peter asked "He's a hunter, he hunted and killed many beasts in the forest that he hangs up in his tavern, including a large bear. The town folk see and 'admires' his 'strength' from the men, his 'charm' from the ladies like the three blonde Bimbettes back there, devoted idiot fan girls they are, and his 'bravery' against such animals for years."

"From what I saw in just the few minutes I met him, that man's 'strength' is for more show than anything and he's more pompous than 'charming'…" "And he cowardly to pull his gun out instead of his sword when he couldn't hit Peter with his poor fist." Felicia added with a disgusted face that told Peter that when she had sliced off the pistol hammer, Felicia wanted to take off his hand instead. Looking back at Belle Peter questioned "You says that Gaston owns the town tavern?" Belle nodded "That includes the inn and after what just happened, he flatly refuse us service. Guess we'll have to find somewhere else to spend the night Felicia." They was about to have a mental conversation about just sleeping in their tent, when Belle spoke "If you are looking for a place to stay, there is a spare bedroom at my home." Peter started to say that they couldn't trouble Belle by accepting when she cut across him saying, "It's the least I can do for you helping me, my family wouldn't mind and beside, from those clouds overhead, it going to rain tonight and your tent wouldn't stand up to the downpours that we get."

Both Peter and Felicia sensed the truth Belle spoke of and after a quick mind conversation the two finally agreed and accepted Belle's offer as they followed her out of town, a little ways from the village near the wood was a interesting house that looked like it might've been at first a fair size three story stone house with a red roof. But next to it was another similar size and design home with a blue roof that adjoined with the first by a stone balcony, Peter could hear the sound of two waterwheels spinning behind the houses by the stream that headed into town as he and Felicia put their horses in a stable by the red roof house where a draft horse grazed on some hay as a man brushed its coat. He was around Peter's age and similarly built as him, he had shoulder length brown hair and blue eyes that looked curiously at the new arrivals, "Peter, Felicia this is my brother Adam, Adam these are my new friends Peter and Felicia."

"How do you do Adam?" Peter said holding his hand out that Adam took in a firm strong grip, "Good." Adam replied looking at his sister for an explanation, "They stood up against Gaston for me." Belle said and immediately Adam seemed to understand because he was looking at Peter with respect now as he shook Felicia, "Thank you." He said "You're welcome." Peter answered with smile as the group headed inside the red roof home, upon entering the living room they meet a young woman around Belle's age. She possessed both fair skin and the same brown color hair as Belle and Adam, albeit it was in a very short cut with frontal bangs and her locks on the side of her face, that similarly heart shaped as Belle's, reaching her pointed chin. She was also very busty in the D-size and her body was slenderly hourglass as Belle's, who again made introductions for the guests as they met Belle's sister 'Plumette' or as she preferred 'Fifi'. Just like Adam, Fifi was curious about Peter and Felicia until the story was told and she warmed up to the two immediately, especially to Peter as her brown eyes roamed up and down his strong and handsomely built body.