1. New School

"Hey ynie, come with me let's go somewhere." he said and yn smiled at him and run toward him holding her cute teddy bear, he led yn to an abandoned place. Y/n look at him, "uhmm, oppa where are we?" she asks but he didn't answer yn so, she just look down at her feet. 

after some time, there was a man who walked inside wearing a mask, yn was scrared right now and she notice that her brother is talking to him, "She's here beside me, where's the money?" he said, now yn know what was happening. "oppa, are you solding me? Please don't, I don't want to go with them, I want to go home." but her brother didn't reply and left her.

yn run toward him but the man with a mask grabbed you and yn cried then her brother disappeared from her sight while crying-

Riiiiiiiiiiinnnnggg!!!!

The alarm clock rang, and y/n open her eyes and turn of the alarm clock, after she turn of her alarm clock she sat up "Fuck, that dream again" yn dream that again, she always dreams about his brother sold her to a mafia, she was very angry about his brother, she always tells herself that she wished she didn't trust him.

Y/n stand up and take a bath after she takes a bath, she wore her clothes today she was transfered into bangtan university, she was disgusted about the university's name. Because she taught the name of the university is ugly.

 Because she taught the name of the university is ugly

(Your Clothes)

You go downstairs and saw your mom smiling down on her phone, she didn't see you because she was focused on what she's doing so, you rolled your eyes and call her.

"Mom I'm here, what are you smiling at?" You said and your mom startled and look at you, "God, sweetie you startled me." Your mom said holding her chest.

"Mom you're smiling like crazy on your phone, what am I going to expect?" You said giggle.

"Okay okay you got me here's your food, you should eat before going to school" your mom said while putting her phone down, you sat down on a chair and eat the breakfast your mom prepare for you.

While you're eating your mom called you, "uhmm, yn" she said so, you look up at her and she continue to speak "Ihaveaboyfriendandimsorryididn'ttellyousooner" your mom said in one breathe.

"Uhh, mom let me remind you I'm not an alien or something to understand those words, please speak slowly so I can understand" you said jokingly.

Your mom look at the clock and saw the time, "uhmm, honey I guess I tell you later you're going to be late for your first day of school, I guess you should go" she said and you look at the clock and saw the time.

You stand up and bid your goodbye to your mom and kiss her cheeks then, you go to the garage and pick your baby.

(Your motorcycle)

You smirk and drive the motor going to school.

Yn POV

I park my motorcycle I was very curious what will mom about to tell me, "fuck time is really fast" I said annoyingly, when I park my motorcycle everyone's eyes are on me and I'm very annoyed because I don't like getting attention you know, I hate it very much.

I come inside the school and really those rats won't stop looking at me, I was really annoyed when I bump into someone.

???: Fuck, are you blind.

Yn: excuse me, I'm not blind... you're the one who bump to me boy.

When I talk to him like that everyone was shock and I was confused, why? Can't I defend myself to this stupid boys?

???: You're lucky, you're new here.

Yn: And so what

With that I bump his shoulder with mine and walk away going to the principal office.

??? POV

I was walking backwards while laughing with my hyungs when someone bump into me, "fuck, are you blind" I said, everyone shock because this girl talk to me like that and no one did.

Yn: excuse me, I'm not blind... you're the one who bump to me boy.

I was taken a back when I heard those word, I was out of words, but my head made up something.

So, I said, "you're lucky, you're new here" and It's not a lie I and my brothers own this school and she's really lucky she's beautiful and I made it slide but I was annoyed when someone do these things to me.

"And so, what?" She said and bumped my shoulder then walk away, did she just and I look at her while she's walking away "bro, did she just-" he didn't continue what was he saying because I cut his words "shut up kook."

"Okay chill" he said undefeated and while I was looking at her furiously "teahyung, let's go stop wasting our time with that mother fucker, she's not worth of our time" my hyung said.

Jin hyung is right she's not worth with our time so, let's slide it today.

Yn entered at the principal office for her schedule, before she came in she knock on the door and she heard the word "come in" from the inside of the office and she twisted the nob.

The principal look at the door and found the transferee walking in, "hello, are you yn?" He ask, "yes, I am" yn said.

The principal look for your schedule and after some time he found your schedule and locker key then give it to you, "here's your schedule and you're locker key" he said giving all your needs and you thank him.

You walk out and find your locker and go to your room, you found your room and walk inside, you look around the girls are separated from the boys, girls are on the left side and the boys are on the right sides.

The sides of the girls are clean and studying while the side of the boys is like a dumpside because how dirty their side is, because they are throwing paper at each other.

You walk to the girls side and sit at the back when the teacher walk in and the boys stop throwing papers, the teacher notice you and smile, "ok class we have transferee, will you introduce yourself?" The teacher said and you stand up, "I'm yn, lee yn nice to meet you" you said in a cold tone, "okay, thank you now let's start the class" the teacher said.