20. Mission At Night Pt. 2

Yn POV

I entered the meeting room and my unnies are in there talking as they look at the door and saw me and I walk toward the middle then sat on my chair so, what are you thinking ynie? Jisoo unnie said as I smirk not looking at them.

Don't tell me Rosé unnie said as I nod and answer as a 'yes' as they look at each other so what's your plan? jennie said asking me as I look at them invade them I said with a smirk on my face and raise my eyebrow we'll kill them tonight I told them continued before standing up and exit the meeting room.

After an hour it's already 12:00 in the midnight as I ready myself along with my team after that I look at them and spoke let's go I said starting to walk as they follow me behind, we use my car and start to drove off. I was in full speed as I was very excited to kill them, after some minutes we came infront of exo's HQ we park the car far away from their HQ as we don't want them to see us. Jisoo unnie was a hacker so she stayed at the car as we have our own ear piece, jisoo unnie did you hack the cctv's? I ask as she hum in response as we start to walk at the guard infront of the HQ and killed them quietly.

We entered and it was big we are in the middle and it has 3 ways so I gesture my hand that jennie was going in the right side and lisa unnie was in my left side as I was going in the middle, after a while jisoo spoke through the ear piece lisa there're 5 men going toward you, jennie 2 men and yn you have 6-7 men jisoo said as we answered got it together.

I pull up my gun as I place a silencer on the tip of it then I saw the exo men and I killed them easily, blood splattered on my clothes and my face then continue to walk quetly as I reach the end of it and saw a door. I look at my left and right side as lisa and jennie unnie came oh, unnie I said as they look at me shock ynie jennie unie said as I open the door and we saw exo inside looking at us shock as we fight them.

I come toward kai as he is the leader and fight him, I run toward him as I punch him in the face and kick his legs, he stand up quickly as he punch my stomach 3x in a row and I accidentally drop my gun. I started to fall down as he hovered on top of me choking me, I was trying to pick my dagger inside my pants and luckily I got it. I quickly stab him on his chest as he stood up and remove it, I kick his chest where I stab him and pick my gun on the floor when one of his men come toward me and hug me from behind to stop me, I quickly get away with it and shot him on the forehead as I kick kai making him fall on the ground.

It's over bitch I said for the last time as I shot him several time I look at my unnies that they were also done fighting as one of his team was about to stab jennie unnie so I quickly shot him 5x without stopping and he quickly fell down I take a deep breath as I plant the bomb in there and started the time, the time I set was 1 minute it was enought time for us to get out of this hell hole and after I start the time we quickly run outside and as we get out the bomb explode as I look at their HQ on fire and smirk then we all go to the car start to drove off.

Let me drive you to the HQ so you can change your clothes I said while I drive, what about you? Jisoo unnie said closing the computer and look at the rare view mirror I'm going to change when I get home I said what about your brothers? rosé unnie ask I'm sure they're already asleep it's already 1 in the morning I told them as they nod their heads.

I stop the car infront of the HQ and we bid our goodbyes bye yn see you tomorrow at school lisa unnie said careful driving ynie jisoo unnie said as I wave my hand at them and bid them a goodbye. I start driving to my brother's (step) house quickly as possible because I am to tired and want to sleep too, after some time of driving I park the car quietly and hop out of the car I walk toward the door and carefully open it the lights are turned off so I guess they're already asleep.

As I entered the living room the lights turned on and I was shock to see my step brother sitting on the couch as they look at me shock what the fuck happen to you? Jin oppa said I was about to answer when rm spoke yn, you look like a mess, blood is all over you rm said as I rolled my eyes.

I'm going upstairs I'm sleepy I said and was about to walk away but jin hyung stop me no, yn where going to talk about this right here, right now jin oppa said angrily as I sigh and sit a the couch staining the couch what the fuck, stand up your staining the couch jimin said but I didn't listen to him as I look at jin and rm infront of them non of us talking are you fucking deaf, you're such a killer jimin said again as I clench my jaw and look at him do you think you're to innocent I said as I walk toward him and whisper in his ear making him shock and pale.

You fucking bitch stay away from my hyung jungkook said pulling me away from jimin and glance at him and point my gun right at him making them shock along with jin and rm if you touch me again, you'll be the next I'll kill. Mark my word you better be careful I said with a scary look at tone as they look at me scared.

Yn-ah jin oppa said as he walk toward me and hug me from the side kissing my head as a tear roll my eyes making me drop my hand with my gun this warm feeling, I felt it again I thought to myself as tears kept rolling down my eyes shhh, it's okay oppa's here, I'll protect you jin oppa said making us both drop to the floor as I hid myself on jin oppa's clothes, fisting my hand on his clothes and staining his clothes with blood and tears in me as I fell unconscious.