23. New Feelings?

Yn come down as his brothers look at her angrily, but she doesn't give a fuck about them and just continue going to the kitchen to drink some water. After she drank some water, she was about to go to her room, but Yoongi held his arm tightly, "Where were you yesterday?" he asks as they all wait for her answer. "Why do you care?" she said as she tries to remove her arm from the grip, "Young lady, you can't go up until you tell us" Jimin said to her as she rolled her eyes at her brother.

"Are you that interested in my life now huh?" She said making her brothers angry, "What a bitch are you, Jin hyung is sick because of you!" Jungkook shouted as he slaps yn so hard making her fall and making her mouth bleed. "Whatever" she said as she wipes the blood and go up to her room, she decided to invade the Lim mafia and she take a bath. After some time, she's done taking a bath and start to fix herself.

your outfit

But before she leaves the house, she was now in front of Jin's room and took a deep breath

But before she leaves the house, she was now in front of Jin's room and took a deep breath. She opens the door and check jin again; she saw Jin lying in his bed covered with a thick blanket and shivering from the cold. Jin sense her presence and open his eyes, when he saw yn his eyes open wide removing the blanket and stood up "yn, what are you doing?" Jin said asking her, when jin ask her she just look at him as tears forming her eyes and jin immediately come to her and comfort her. "Hey, what's wrong? did the boys hurt you?" Jin said as he pulled out and she just nod as a no, "I'm sorry" Yn said making jin surprise as well as he hug Yn again and she hug back.

"Don't be sorry, I'm fine" Jin said trying to convince yn for not worrying about him, "but you're not" Yn said as jin don't know what to say. Yn sigh and Jin wipe the remaining tears from her cheek "lay down, I'll make you some porridge" Yn said making jin smile at her and pat her head as he obey yn, on the other hand yn close the door after she left the room and come down the stairs going to the kitchen but the boys stop her from going "are you going out again?" Jungkook ask with a bored and angry tone.

"Will you please shut up, I'm not in the mood" Yn said as she continue walking to the kitchen to make Jin some porridge, when she got there, she saw rm and jhope cooking for their lunch. Namjoon notice her "Yn, do you want something?" Namjoon asks as hobi look at namjoon before yn, "Nothing, just going to make some porridge" Yn said making them both look confuse.

"It's not for me, it's for Jin" Yn said as she sighs knowing that her stepbrothers are confused, the two make their lips "O" and continue cooking their lunch as they both making their eyebrows going up and down and smile at her. While yn is making the porridge she decided to postpone her mission and just take care of Jin who was sick because of her and it makes her feel really bad.