12. Shopping

Yn POV

I'm at my own house and I was very angry with shorty (jimin) last night and I can't control my anger so before I throw a tantrum there, I left the house last night. I woke up before my clock ring, I take a bath but then, I remember that today is Saturday and we are going to shopping for tomorrow's event, my mother and soon to be my dad' s wedding. After I take a bath, I got out of my bathroom and go to my walking closet and pick up my clothes.

(Your clothes)

After I wear my clothes I go downstairs and the maid preparing my breakfast, "ma'am your food is ready" the maid told me and I nod at her and sat down at my chair. I remember that bp and I have a mission later in the midnight I have to kill who entered at my HQ*scoff* they're really have guts to steal anything from me, well they got it all, what a backstabber.

After a minute I got a call from my mom and I answered it, "hello mom" I said, "honey, come at your dad's house we will leave together" mom said and I rolled my eyes when I heard together. we? leaving together? tskk my ass, I thought to myself.

"Sure, no problem" I told mom and she just said goodbye to me in the phone, well I have no choice but to go there. I get out of the house with an annoyed face and get in my car then drove off to my stepdad's house.

After a while of driving, I stop the car and got out. I open the gate and press the doorbell on the wall beside the door, then my anger got high when I saw who opened the door it's...jimin, I really really hate jimin from the bottom of my heart.

I just rolled my eyes at him and walk inside, "mom" I called out mom and she replied back "we're in the living room honey" mom said and walk towards the living room with jimin walking behind my back and when I get there, I saw them laughing with each other and I felt left out, I felt that I don't belong to the family so, I just sat and open my phone.

when I was scrolling, these questions just came in my mind, what will happen after my mother got married? I will feel that mom will not notice me anymore, what if mom left me because of these 7 idiots? will I be left out, will mom leave me like dad did? these questions was fill in my mind then I didn't notice that mom was calling me, I just got out of my thought when mom shakes me.

"honey, what's wrong? mom ask me worriedly and I look at everyone who's looking at me also and I just smile at her nod as nothing but inside I was hurt, what if these questions was real? what if these questions will soon to be happen? Am I really forgettable ? I thought.

"Let's go guys, we will go to shopping now" dad said with a smile plastered on his face, I miss my dad's smile I thought, then the driver get the van and we all hop in. After an hour of driving, the driver park the car at the parking lot and one by one we hop out.

"So, kids you go and buy yourself a gown for tomorrow and your mom and I will go to somewhere to buy our gowns also" dad said and we all nodded but, before they walk away dad told them that I have to come with them and I was shocked because I don't want to go with them but I don't have any choice so, I come with them and walk away.

End of yn pov

Yn and the 7 dorks was in the store that full of gown jewelries, gown and more, yn was busy finding her own gown while the other do the same, when jin notice her and try to help her pick a gown. "Do you want help?" jin ask yn and she just rolled her eyes "no, and I don't need any of your help" yn said and left jin alone going to the other gowns. Jin look at her with sad look because yn really hates him, but then he followed yn.

"Yn, I know you hate everyone but please don't hate me that much I'm not like them" Jīn said, when jin said that yn stops a little and continue finding her likings, "I don't hate you, I just don't want to trust all of you and happen what in the past again" yn said while looking for a gown.

"Then tell me" Jin said, "Jin please, don't dig out my past and I really hate it" yn said, stopping to look for a gown and look at jin then rolled her eyes and got out of there. Namjoon notice the intense talking of the two so, after yn left namjoon came to jin "What's wrong hyung?" Namjoon asks, "I'm just sad, yn didn't trust me I was hurt" Jin said and namjoon comforting his hyung.

~At the bathroom~

When yn walk out she go to the bathroom to chill her head and look at the mirror, "why did I say that?" you thought to yourself and washed your face, you didn't wear makeup because you preferred true beauty, after that you dry your face and go to the store again because you didn't find your gown. 

~Left at the bathroom~

you enter the gown store and look for the gown and luckily you found one and you go to the cashier and you saw you brother paying their own suit, it's your turn to pay, jin requested that he was paying it, but they got surprised when you insisted. "I can pay it myself; I don't need your money."  you told them and everyone look at each other. 

you left at the store and suga got a call from his dad and told them after they buy their gown they should go at xxxxx restaurant. you all walk together when you found the restaurant bts' dad told suga and you all walk in, when you walk in bts' dad and your mom raise their hand for you to look at them and you all walk toward them and sat down.

After an hour of wondering at the big mall you all decided to go home because you need to ready yourself in the morning for the wedding, after the event tomorrow you will now live with the 7 dorks and your stepdad at their home.