24. Tortured

Yn is at home taking care of his eldest brother Jin who got sick, After Yn bring the hot porridge to Jin she came down and go to the garden to chill out. But then when she saw walking, someone grip his mouth and drag her somewhere she doesn't know as she was startled from the grip.

Someone removes her blindfold as she look around to see who took her to that place. Yes, she got blindfolded when they took her, it was very dark inside so she can't see anything. There's only one light and it was on top of her, They came out and Yn saw the person who took her.

"Jimin?" Yn said calling Jimin's name, "why are you doing this?" she ask as Jimin smirk at her. "I'm not alone, Yn" Jimin said as V, Jungkook and Suga came out of the dark making Yn look at them confusedly, "what are you doing?" Yn ask as she don't know what is going to happening to her.

Jungkook take a step, in front of Yn and she look up Jungkook's eyes, just in a blink of an eye Yn's head turned forcefully with a loud slap echoed in the room. She just knew she was slapped by Jungkook, "it's for coming into our life" Jungkook said as he back away from Yn and Taehyung come forward in front of her.

There's another slap sound echoed in the room but this time he didn't slap her, he punch her in the stomach. She was tied down on a chair with her hands on the back of the chair. She spit some blood from her mouth as the punch was too hard but she just giggle like a psycho as Taehyung take a step backwards, "AISH!" Taehyung got angry and continue to punch Yn without stopping as Suga run to him and hold Taehyung hand, pushing him lightly making him stop.

Suga look at Yn who's looking so miserable with blood and wounds on her face, "You deserve that" Suga said. "Yahh, untie me" Yn said as they scoff and leave Yn in that state, after they left, and Yn heard the door close she quickly burst into tears rolling down to her face. 

They gathered in the kitchen along with Jin who's feeling a lot better now as they preparing to eat lunch, Jin notice that Yn is not around. "Where's Yn?" Jin ask his brothers, Jhope and Namjoon look at each other as they don't know where she is because they just know that Yn is taking care of their eldest brother. "I thought she's with you in your room?" Jhope said as he look back at Namjoon then Jin.

"We both saw her earlier cooking your porridge" Namjoon said while Jin is looking so worried about Yn, the four of them didn't care about what they are talking about and keep eating. "I need to find her, she hasn't eaten yet" Jin said worriedly as he knows she hasn't eating anything yet since she was taking care of him, Jin was about to walk out of the kitchen when they heard something broke from the living room.

The four of them look at each other shock as they knew it was Yn so they all run to the living room all together, when they got there Jin, Jhope and Namjoon look so shock to see Yn in that state. "Yn" Jin called softly as Yn look up at them standing up with a rage in her eyes, "Don't. Get. Any closer. To. Me" Yn said as she all see red in her eyes and Jin took a step back scared at Yn's tone.

Yn stood up steadily as she pull out a knife behind her, making their eyes open wide. "Yn" Jin called her name once again, "I swear with my blood and tears. I will take my revenge to all of you" Yn said tears rolling down her face as she slice her wrist three times and draw an unfamiliar symbol on the floor and sip her own blood. She kneel down as she cried harder as Jin slowly coming towards her, "Yn-ah, my little sister" Jin said calling her as he kept getting closer to her.

As he gets closer, he kneel down on her side as he hug Yn tightly as he doesn't want to let her go from his embraced, Yn fainted in Jin's arm as she lost a lot of blood and also, she was tired all along. Jin pick her up and bring her to her room, "call the doctor" Jin said panicking as Namjoon dialed their private doctor.

The doctor came as soon as Namjoon called him, he checks on Yn's pulse and it was weak and slow. The doctor place some IV drip as she was dehydrated, and she need some blood as she lost a lot of blood earlier from cutting her own wrist, the doctor came out as all of them are waiting. "She need some blood, she lost a lot of blood" the doctor said looking to all of them if anyone wants to donate some blood, "What's her blood type?" Jin ask the doctor worriedly.

"It's blood type A" the doctor said, "I'll donate some" Jhope said making everyone look at him even the doctor as he nod his head and told him to come inside, his assistant is inside preparing the tools she needed to get some blood. Jhope sit down on the chair, and they start getting some of Jhope's blood, after some time they're done getting some blood and hang it beside the IV drip and pierced into Yn's wrist along with the IV drip.

The doctor is done and he is going out of the house now, all of them except Jhope who was outside of Yn's room drop the doctor out of their house. "You need to take care of her, she's in critical condition" the doctor said as Jin and Namjoon nod, the doctor and his assistant get inside their car and drove off. They all come upstairs as they met Jhope outside her room, they all go inside together but stopped because Yn wasn't laying on her bed as the bed is empty while the window is opened. Yn escaped.