18. Picking My Stuff At The Old House

Morning

Yn's alarm rang and turned it of then get out of the bed to take a bath, when someone knock at her door and open it but didn't find yn in there so, he called her name "yn?" yn heard her name and she knew who it was.

"yes, oppa I'm at the bathroom taking a bath" you screamed and jin answered "ohhh okay, after you take a bath get down stairs and eat breakfast okay?" jin said.

"Yes oppa" yn said and Jin got out of your room and close the door, when Jin gets down, he starts preparing the table and the other boys sat at their own sit when Jin told them "We will not eat until yn got down."

"Wait what, but hyung I'm hungry" the maknae said with an angry expression, "yeah, me too and who is she to eat with us she's not a Kim remember our father and her mother married into a paper" Taehyung said.

"And who told you that our mother and father married into a paper, yn is now Kim, you hear me" Jin said lecturing the two boys.

That's when yn got down, yn look at them before sitting and the maknae's along with yoongi look at her angrily.

(what you wear)

"Now let's eat" Jin said and sit at his chair, they eat quietly until they finished

"Now let's eat" Jin said and sit at his chair, they eat quietly until they finished. Jin told them to go to school and they ask what about him, but Jin did bother to answer and go to the garage.

Yn waits for Jin to come again, rm, jhope pick the boys car to go to school so the maknae and Yoongi are with yn then Jimin hold yn by the arm and yn look at him.

"what do you want jimin?" yn ask, "where will you go with hyung?" jimin ask, "and why do you care?" yn ask and jimin irritated.

"Yn, I ask you a question" jimin said with angry tone, "but I ask you a question first" yn said with a cold expression and jimin just scoff. "why can't you answer back because I'm right, right so fuck off and let go of me you asshole" yn said with a scary look.

Jimin scoff and said "just wait until you get home" then let you go, until the two cars stop infornt of the house, yn walk away first coming inside of jin's car and the other walk coming inside of rm's car and the both cars drove off in different ways.

Yn POV

We are done eating and decided to go out when Jin oppa and rm go to the garage to pick up some car and guess what it's so unlucky because I'm with these 4 dorks with me, ughh~ I really hate them with all my guts.

I was scrolling to my phone when jimin pulled me and hold my arm tightly but I'm thin so it hurts but I didn't show it and I ask him what he wants and guess what he didn't answer me and ask me back.

"where will you go with hyung?" jimin ask and of course as a payback I ask him back "and why do you care?" I ask and jimin got more angry.

"yn, I ask you a question" Jimin said wait what I ask a question first and he didn't answer and he's the one saying this I thought so I played him "but I ask you a question first" I said with the cold expression and what the fuck he just scoff at me "why can't you answer back because I'm right, right so fuck off and let go of me you asshole" I said with a scary look.

And he just scoffs again they really like scoffing as if they make them handsome but actually no, they are more likely a stupid ugly person. Jimin said "just wait until you get home" then let go off me, then two cars arrive and when I saw Jin, I walk away first and come inside of Jin's car and he drove off I didn't bother to look at their stupid ugly faces.

End of yn POV

Yn and Jin were in the house and yn start packing up her things but not all, she just packs her important things like pictures of her father, her clothes, gifts from her father, etc. While Jin waits her in the living room looking at his phone.

Yn came down with a box and a handbag and call Jin, and she got his attention. Jin look at yn who called him and stand up, "you done?" and yn thought "can't you see?" but she just nodded.

Yn and Jin were in the car and Jin started the car, he told yn that they should eat lunch first before going home and yn agreed. They're in the mall finding a restaurant to eat when Jin ask you "yn where do you want to eat?" and you answered "anywhere."

"Should we try Japanese restaurant?" Jin ask you again, "no, I don't like Japanese restaurant, let's just eat at Korean restaurant" you suggest, and Jin nodded.

After an hour you and Jin came home and it's already 3:52 pm and the other boys are done in their school, after a minute the boys came home and Jimin look at you furiously and you just look at him with a cold glare.

Jin told everyone that he has to go to the company and take care of you and they say okay and jin left, when you all heard jin's car drove off jimin, jungkook, v and suga surround you, you just sitting on the sofa.

"Remember what I told you earlier?" Jimin ask "how could I forget when I just heard your voice" you said while looking at Jimin with a cold glare, "do you wish your early death?" Taehyung asks "why do you ask so many questions, you're so annoying" you said annoyingly and stand up.

Rm was in his room reading his books, while Suga, Jungkook, Jimin, v and you are fighting in the living room. Suga and Jungkook hold you for stopping you to get away and Taehyung punch your stomach. It didn't hurt that much and Jimin join the punch, then after they punch you, they left you on the ground with bruises while they're laughing their asses.

"This is why I hate brothers, especially them" you said and stand up like nothing happen.