13. Wedding

Yn POV

I was sleeping when my alarm clock ring, I squirm before opening my eyes I turn of the clock. I look at the clock and it's already 6:30 in the morning, My mom and dad's wedding is 10 am and I have an hour to prepare.

I stand up and fix my bed before going to the bathroom, after a minute of taking a bath, I took out my gown and place it on my bed properly then I sat on the chair in front of the mirror with my makeup tools. 

I decided to fix my face first before wearing my gown, I thought of my soon to be brother how they look at their suit they bought yesterday. but I shrug it off and think of my mom how she looks at her wedding a smile plastered my face when I imagined how beautiful my mom looks then I started my makeup, after an hour I'm done fixing my face and pick up my phone and look at the time and it's already 7:15 am, woaah, time goes fast, and I stood up from the chair and wear my gown.

(make - up) 

(Your gown)

After I fix myself, I come down and call my driver because this time I won't be driving my car because I'm having difficulty with my gown

After I fix myself, I come down and call my driver because this time I won't be driving my car because I'm having difficulty with my gown. I look at the clock it's already 7:50 in the morning and I have to go to my soon to be brother's house. My driver calls me after he prepare my car, and I hop in, and my driver drove off to my dad's house.

I was in front of the door pressing the doorbell and this time the maid opens the door, I bowed at her for respect because she's older than me and I came inside. When I walk toward the living room, I saw bts wearing their suit and they all look good. 

Then they sense that I was there, and they look at me. "Yn's here let's go, hobi call the driver to prepare the limousine." Jin said and j-hope called the driver, the driver prepared the car, and we hop in and drove to the place where the wedding will be held. 

I heard that mom and dad came there first because they shouldn't see each other before the wedding starts. I was scrolling to my phone while they were talking very loudly and it's annoy me, can't they be talking a little quiet tskk I thought and continue scrolling to the phone.