5. Rooftop

Yn POV

I was walking down the hallway going to my locker when someone shouted my name "YN" ??? Shouted I look back and I saw my unnie smiling while coming toward me so, I greeted them back "hey unnie" I said.

"Ynie, when are you going back to the HQ?" Rose unnie ask, "I don't know, did you catch someone that I need to kill" I said with a creepy smirk.

"Hey hey hey, stop that smirk It's scaring us" lisa unnie said nervously, "oh, come on guys you should used to it you know" I told them, "yeah yeah, whatevs" jisoo unnie said.

Sometimes jisoo unnie was a sassy girl and I like that attitude of her, we were talking and laughing when the ball rang, "I guess we should go to our perspective rooms" jennie unnie said, "right" Rose unnie said and I just nodded.

We bid our goodbyes to each other and walk to our rooms, jisoo unnie was going to science room because her first subject is science, lisa unnie was going to the english room, jennie and rose has the same class which is physics and I was going to my first hate subject math room.

I was in front of the door and open it, I saw my classmate and holy mother fucking bitch bts are also here and the so called "bts girlfriends" I just sigh and walk to my seat.

I was sitting on my chair minding my business when someone throw a paper at me, I look around and taehyung gesturing me to pick it up and read, I did what he wants me to do because why not I'm curious.

I open the paper and read the message, the message was "come to the rooftop after class" it says and I look at taehyung who was smirking at me like a crazy bitch, "I swear to God I will remove that smirk to your face kim taehyung" I thought while looking at each other and I smirk making him surprise and roll my eyes at him.

The math teacher came in and I don't want to listen so I put my earphones and lay my head on the table and close my eyes, after some time I felt something hit my head and heard my classmate laughing at me including bts and of course the queenkas and I hate it the most.

I open my eyes and lift my head looking at everyone and I saw the teacher looking at me with an angry look, "why are you sleeping in my class new student" the teacher said, "don't call me new student I have a name so call me by my name ms." I said coldly and the chills run to everyone's spine.

"Detention after class, yn" the teacher said saying my name correctly but I was about to lay my head to the table again the teacher called me and ask if I know the answer on the board, "duhh, it's very easy" I thought.

I just stand up and walk to the front of the board and pick up a white board marker and right the answer, after answering it I go back to my sit and Everyone was shock even the teacher that I got the correct answer even I am not listening.

So I put my earphone again and lay my head on the table and the teacher let me because she knew I was smart

End of yn POV

The bell rang and the teacher dismiss the class and everyone was going out, yn and blackpink are in the cafeteria eating while laughing.

"Guys, I have something to tell you" you said seriously, then when they see your face they became seriuos too.

"What is it ynie?" Jisoo ask, "should I stop it unnie?" You ask and they were confused.

"What do you mean ynie?" Jennie ask worriedly and you sigh before speak again "my mother has a boyfriend and she told me yesterday night and she said I have to meet them" you said honestly.

"Them?" Lisa said confused, "hmm..them, because my mother's boyfriend has seven son and they plan to have a wedding next week" you said.

"That's great-" rose said excitedly and you cut her "no it's not" you said annoyingly and they were confuse "why?" They said in unison "because his son is.........bts......." You said.

When you said that bts will your soon to be step brother they look at you with wide eyes and very very surprised, "WHAAT!!" lisa shouted in surprised making everyone look at her.

"Shhh, lisa be quiet" you said amd she close her mouth, "are you serious, bts are your step bro?" Lisa ask while sitting.

"Do you think I'm joking" you said annoyingly "okay let's talk about this later, let's go to class" jisoo said and everyone agreed, then you all stand up walk up to the class.

Class dismissed

Yn was waiting my unnie at the locker area because you have to tell them that you need to do something at the school, after some time yn saw her unnie walking towards her.

"Unnie I have to do something here so you should go" yn said "what about you?" Lisa unnie said.

"Well, I have a car so I'll just drive" yn said "okay, be careful while you drive I know how you drive" jisoo unnie said and we laugh "okay unnie" yn said and they turn around walking towards to their cars at the parking area.

Yn looking at them leaving, you let them disappear in your sight before you turn your face into serious one, then you turn around going to the rooftop.

Actually I should be there minute ago but my unnies are important than them so I was a late but I'm just walking because I don't care if I'm late or not, yn thought

Yn was at the door ready to turn the doorknob and twisted it, you get in to the rooftop seeing them laughing and talking. I guess they sense my presence you thought because when you put your feet on the surface of the rooftop they all turn to you.

When they turn at you their smiley face turn into a glare and serious looks and your face are still the same.

"Why did you call me here taehyung?" Yn ask not interested to talk "we're here to talk about the wedding" the broad shoulder said, I gues his name is Jimmy, jibby argh~ whatever why should I care about their names I thought.

"What about the wedding?" Yn ask "you should stop the wedding, we tried at our father and he didn't agree so you have to tell your slut mother to let our father go" the short one said.

"What did you say about my mother" I said angryly "why, it's true" the one that has a deep voice said.